**NEED HELP!** (Email account blocked)

I am in need of help. my email has been blocked because i have tried to enter the wrong password to many times, i finally figured the password out but i have this message to show for it... help asap would be much appreciated. 

Screenshot (10).png

reset your password

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm pretty sure your only two options are to either call Microsoft Support or click "Reset your password"

~Air Cooling Advocate~

49 minutes ago, Jamie_f said:

I am in need of help. my email has been blocked because i have tried to enter the wrong password to many times, i finally figured the password out but i have this message to show for it... help asap would be much appreciated. 

It says it right there. Reset your password. This is a security measure that you can't get around. Once you've reset your password and verified ownership via another e-mail address you should be good to go.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

49 minutes ago, Votivee said:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm pretty sure your only two options are to either call Microsoft Support or click "Reset your password"

I have your profile picture as my desktop background :x 

bg.png