Going by audio alone, which wireless gaming headset is the best?

Which wireless headset has the best audio quality for gaming/music and general use?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which wireless headset has the best audio quality for gaming/music and general use?

• SteelSeries Siberia 800/840
    • SteelSeries Arctis 7
    • HyperX Cloud Flight
    • Razer Thresher
    • Astro A50
    • LucidSound LS30/LS40
    • Corsair Void Pro
    • Logitech G533
    • Other

I'm just curious, from those of you who have tried multiple wireless gaming headsets, which of them have the best sound quality for both gaming and listening to music/watching movies? I'm really just trying to figure out what the best pair of wireless headphones are, but I'm torn between the Siberia 800, Arctis 7, Razer Thresher, Cloud Flight, or the LucidSound LS30/40, A50's, G533's, or some other wireless headphone that might also work for gaming.

I've heard the LucidSound LS30/40's have great sound quality, but poor build quality and I've never heard of them before, so I'm unsure. The Cloud Flight's are said to have great audio quality, but are missing a ton of features like battery indicator and sidetone. I've heard mixed reviews on both the Arctis 7 and the Siberia 800/840. Some people claim that the audio quality is great, others claim that it is horrible and has no bass. I've heard similar reviews about both the Cloud Flight and the Razer Thresher having either great audio, or horrible audio.. And I've heard of certain wireless headsets like the Arctis 7 and Razer Thresh having an issue with not being loud enough even at max volume? I'm really torn between what to get. :\

I'm not concerned with mic quality, just which wireless headsets have the best all-around audio quality, without really heavily lacking in anything like bass or volume. I'm using a Blue Yeti microphone, so I won't be using the mic on the headset anyway. My only headset reference is the Sennheiser Game One's, which I absolutely love the audio quality on, but wish it had more bass for gaming/music and it isn't wireless. Otherwise it's a near perfect headset for me. I've also used the Logitech G933, but I hated the audio quality and thought they were uncomfortable to wear.

My price point is 200$.

Sorry tl;Dr but all wireless gaming headsets are shit. If you can, get a wired headphone. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I wouldn't even know where to start, honestly. I've only ever used the Sennheiser Game One's and I don't think my motherboard can drive them correctly, as they were seriously lacking in bass. I'm just using my PC's motherboard to power whatever headphones I choose to purchase, so I'm at a bit of a loss there.

15 minutes ago, DevilFocus said:

I wouldn't even know where to start, honestly. I've only ever used the Sennheiser Game One's and I don't think my motherboard can drive them correctly, as they were seriously lacking in bass. I'm just using my PC's motherboard to power whatever headphones I choose to purchase, so I'm at a bit of a loss there.

If you have audio shops nearby, try to find and test the DT770/DT990/Philips X2 before buying, you will find loads of bass there (dt770 has the most bass). Not that hard to drive, unless or until you have a super old mobo like from the 2010 or older (dang i feel old).

EDIT: Game ones are not bass oriented as they are open-back (iirc) gaming headsets. DT990/X2 will not satisfy your bass needs then. You can go for DT770 imo, but do try them out before purchasing or listen to the sound demo in youtube so that you get a general idea of the sound signature (is not 100% accurate but gives a brief idea).

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.