Cheapest Multi-Gig Switch with 10Gb SFP+

I'm looking for a cheap, small multi-gig switch that has at least 2 10Gb SFP ports and plenty of Ethernet ports. The ethernet can be 10Gb or 1Gb, the main issue is the price tag.

31 minutes ago, uaredisturbed said:

I'm looking for a cheap, small multi-gig switch that has at least 2 10Gb SFP ports and plenty of Ethernet ports. The ethernet can be 10Gb or 1Gb, the main issue is the price tag.

You probably don't want "Cheap" and "10-gigabit" in the same sentence

I don't remember if this video has switch recommendations, but check out the level 1 techs forum, might have an answer already there

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I don't have much experience with MikroTik, but those are probably your best best if price is the number one priority.

Something like the CSS326-24G-2S+RM.

140 USD.

24 Gigabit Ethernet ports

2 SFP+ ports

You can find it for 123 dollars on Amazon.

From what I've heard it is really basic though. Don't expect the same level of control as let's say a Cisco switch would give you.

I use this one. https://www.tp-link.com/us/products/details/cat-40_T1700G-28TQ.html

I got it for $250. Currently $295. 

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

5 hours ago, LAwLz said:

I don't have much experience with MikroTik, but those are probably your best best if price is the number one priority.

We have quite a few deployed. While pretty stable or reliable, holy fuck its the most bass ackward equipment Ive setup. Most of the logic behind the system makes no sense what so ever which can make it very difficult at times to provision or to get a simple feature working. 

If not too much configuration is needed I would highly suggest them though.