Smallest ATX Case ?

shea99

So basically im looking for the smallest atx case.

In the summer i plan on giving my old parts to my younger brother, the only thing im keeping is my case and storage.

So all im looking for is a small cheap case that would fit a full size power supply and an atx board for as cheap as possible as we dont really want to spend alot on it.

Plain black design, doesnt have to be windowed. Just a cheap small atx case recommendations 

Any help much appreciated

EDIT: Oh sorry im looking at the BitFenix - Nova ATX Mid Tower Case for those wondering and it sits at £25

This is the cheapest full size atx case i found from amazon: 39 dollars

https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Versa-Computer-Chassis-CA-1B3-00M1NN-00/dp/B00J0NZ5N0/ref=sr_1_11?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1520168186&sr=1-11&keywords=atx+case

This is a 34( 24 with the mail in rebate) dollar case from pcpart picker, looks much worse but is cheaper:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/sB3RsY/rosewill-case-challenger

1 minute ago, Almostbauws said:

sorry i also should have stated it was uk, I have also had a quick search of amazon and the nova seems to be the best bet, think ive answered my own question im ngl :/ 

I've actualy been looking for the same thing to build an old PC for use in my workshop.

If u have a low prifle cpu cooler(< 120mm height) or AIO, this is the best cheap small ATX case u can get.

RIOTORO - CR1080

It costs around £60.

Nothing else comes close to its compact size for the price, the only other ones i've found are around the £100 mark and are the:

LianLi PC-A05FNB ~£109

and

Raijintech Thetis ~£85

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

On 3/4/2018 at 8:18 AM, SolarNova said:

I've actualy been looking for the same thing to build an old PC for use in my workshop.

If u have a low prifle cpu cooler(< 120mm height) or AIO, this is the best cheap small ATX case u can get.

RIOTORO - CR1088*

Small note to add, the 1080 was discontinued and replaced with the 1088 (almost the exact same case) :) Highly recommended for being the smallest case ATM

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25