GPU Artifacting

Today all i did was change my cables out for some new high end corsair cables and add a couple new fans, For this i had to take out my gpu and put it back in a while later, installing it is a bit finiky as i have a micro atx case but it went in. The issue im having is in the photos/videos, some awful artifacting. Ive reinstalled the gpu since then, (i cant get it to click into place into the PCIE slot though, however i cant remember if they do click.) and ive checked the power cable is fully in on both the gpu and psu and reinserted it on both ends. I dont know what this could be (I cant try another pcie slot as i cant access the other one on my mobo

IMG_20180227_213621.jpg

VID_20180227_213000.mp4

Just inspect the PCI-E slot and make sure none of the pins are bent or that there aren't any cables running around either the front or back of the slot. If it isn't clicking in then that would be where your fault is.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

7 minutes ago, Hiitchy said:

Just inspect the PCI-E slot and make sure none of the pins are bent or that there aren't any cables running around either the front or back of the slot. If it isn't clicking in then that would be where your fault is.

i cant get it to click in, i push to the point im scared for the life of my motherboard, theres no cables around, ive looked in the slot and none of the pins are bent or anything.

Just reinserted it a 3rd time but no click, still broken