GRAPHICS CARD UNDERPERFORMING

Fanaticcell

My system is i5 6500, gtx 1060 3gb, and 8gb of ram.

i get frame drops on high in pubg but i have seen people with the same system get a solid 40-60 fps. I got MSI Afterburner checked my temps for everything they were fine then i checked my vram usage and it was fine. I also lowered some settings and turned off replay and death cam. Anyone have any fixes? Thanks

2 minutes ago, Fanaticcell said:

i get frame drops on high in pubg but i have seen people with the same system get a solid 40-60 fps. I got MSI Afterburner checked my temps for everything they were fine then i checked my vram usage and it was fine. I also lowered some settings and turned off replay and death cam. Anyone have any fixes? Thanks

Frame drops down to what frame rate?

3 minutes ago, Morgan Everett said:

Frame drops down to what frame rate?

Sometimes below 10

6 minutes ago, Fanaticcell said:

Well you are talking about PUBG which is a un-optimized piece of shit. You experience this with other games?

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

1 minute ago, Arcanekitten said:

Well you are talking about PUBG which is a un-optimized piece of shit. You experience this with other games?

Fortnite 

6 minutes ago, Fanaticcell said:

Fortnite 

Which is a easy to run unoptimized piece of shit

Do you have any other games to test this on TF2 is a better test than either of them

My life