How many screws do you need for a radiator?

Sn1gel_
Go to solution Solved by For Science!,
15 minutes ago, Sn1gel_ said:

I did not get any short screws (not the long ones for the fans) for one of my radiators. That means I only have 12 screws for 2x 360 radiators. Is that fine, or should I wait for new ones to be sent to me? 

Depends on how you intended to mount your radiator. if you wanted to mount the radiator to the case and fans on the otherside you will need short screws.

Otherwise you can just use the long screws to sandwosh your fans with the radiator

So you can do: push intake and pull exhaust with just long screws.

ideally 4 per fan, but i think 2 diagonally will work too. but get more.

I did not get any short screws (not the long ones for the fans) for one of my radiators. That means I only have 12 screws for 2x 360 radiators. Is that fine, or should I wait for new ones to be sent to me? 

15 minutes ago, Sn1gel_ said:

Depends on how you intended to mount your radiator. if you wanted to mount the radiator to the case and fans on the otherside you will need short screws.

Otherwise you can just use the long screws to sandwosh your fans with the radiator

So you can do: push intake and pull exhaust with just long screws.

10 minutes ago, For Science! said:

This works, not recommended long term but the difference between 2 and 4 is negligible.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious