ICTable scam?

NovaNightmare
1 hour ago, AngryBeaver said:

This got under my skin. People being out the product and the money is NOT accetpable and this is 100% a crime. I reached out to them from a more official identity and will see if they respond. I might ping the OP on the side for more information, but I plan to push this one. They need to be held accountable.

What information do you want?

Way too much to list better off to just watch.

2 hours ago, TheIcePhoenix said:

What information do you want?

Waiting to see if they respond to me first. Then will go from there.

On 2/22/2018 at 9:59 PM, ictable said:

most of our clientele uses Facebook, not Twitter, and thus we prioritize Facebook over Twitter.

2 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

Their twitter account hasn't been active since April of 2018

https://twitter.com/ictable

there facebook acount last posted on 9 September 2019

Please excuse my spelling

Damn, this is such a shame. I'm in the market for a good gaming/workstation desk and I remembered the 16K gaming video, went to check what desk was used and saw the warning about ICTable, came here and see this.

Thanks @LinusTech for putting the update in the video descriptions!

On 7/26/2020 at 5:26 PM, Anonymous015 said:

Appreciate all of that, but I believe somewhere in this thing I posted that I received my refund via PayPal's resolution process (or my second post about it somewhere else). I still can't believe that this is one of the first things that comes up for that desk.

4 minutes ago, NovaNightmare said:

Appreciate all of that, but I believe somewhere in this thing I posted that I received my refund via PayPal's resolution process (or my second post about it somewhere else). I still can't believe that this is one of the first things that comes up for that desk.

Thats awesome for you. but they stole almost 4 grand from me. and never paid me back.

On 8/2/2020 at 7:14 PM, icebalm said:

Damn, this is such a shame. I'm in the market for a good gaming/workstation desk and I remembered the 16K gaming video, went to check what desk was used and saw the warning about ICTable, came here and see this.

Thanks @LinusTech for putting the update in the video descriptions!

As cool as I thought the desk was at the time, I'm happy with the big desk I received for a fraction of the cost - https://www.amazon.com/Bush-Business-Furniture-Office-Hansen/dp/B00006RSQG/ - there are many variations. While is no built in RGB, a good solid desk with space if all I really actually need. I've a Samsung C49RG9 in one corner, a 32 inch predator and a ton of space (using the desk and a return).

7 minutes ago, NovaNightmare said:

As cool as I thought the desk was at the time, I'm happy with the big desk I received for a fraction of the cost - https://www.amazon.com/Bush-Business-Furniture-Office-Hansen/dp/B00006RSQG/ - there are many variations. While is no built in RGB, a good solid desk with space if all I really actually need. I've a Samsung C49RG9 in one corner, a 32 inch predator and a ton of space (using the desk and a return).

how ironic thats the desk i currently have and was trying to replace lol, but yes it is a VERY larg desk and I modified mine to have RGB and an infinity mirror and custom surface all done myself.

44.png