Upgrading Omen 880-224 pre-built

Bought an HP Omen 880-224 series, here for the specifications. https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05389962

I'm looking to do upgrades to this myself in the near future such as another additional 8gb DDR4 Memory stick. I know the current UDimm is a DDR4-2133 PC4-17000, yet the other Dimm Socket specs says it fits a PC4-19200 DDR4-2400. Being new to the pc world, what is the difference between the two slots and what should I look for in my next DDR4 Ram card? Does it need to be the DDR4-2400, if so would this work?https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233982

Next, I'm wanting to upgrade to the 8th Gen Intel Core I7-8700 Processor do to it's 6 cores and multi-threading. I'm wanting to do this upgrade to help the computers performance when I stream While Gaming. Now the Odense2-K Motherboard says it supports many of the 7th gen I7 KabyLake processors https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05355651 . Would I need to upgrade to a new mother board just to support the 8th Gen I7-8700? If so, What main specs do I want to look for that will work with the current GTX 1060, its Current DDR4-2133 PC4-17000, as well as my 7th Gen I5-7400 (As I would like to still game on the pc as Parts come in. 

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Just add another 2133mhz stick, both sticks will only be able to run at whatever the lowest's speed is, so if you put in a 2400 and keep the current 2133, they'll both run at 2133.

Yes you'd need to upgrade the motherboard for a Coffeelake CPU. Only Z370 boards are available which support Coffeelake at the moment.

The motherboard looks to be a standard mATX form factor.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Awesome thank you so much for your help!

When looking at the z270 boards, will the current 2133 memory stick still works if one a board that states it has a DDR4-3800 slots? Or is that just the maximum mhz stick it it can run? 

Also, what do I need to be looking for when it comes to the GPU's? I will still run my NVIDIA GTX 1060 however I want to eventually upgrade either to a 1080ti or a Titan X.

54 minutes ago, Talunus said:

Would I need to upgrade to a new mother board just to support the 8th Gen I7-8700?

yes.

if you're going coffee lake route, get a decent micro atx mobo.

do note that the 500W power supply most likely is nothing special, it'll do 500 watts, just dont expect much more from it. you'll also be best looking at the cpu power delivery options since chances are that the power supply wont have a cpu 8-pin available.