I was wondering if I would be able to fit a Kraken x62 cooler for the cpu and some other Kraken cooler for the gpu into the s340 elite. If so, what would be the biggest Kraken series secondary cooler I could fit. Also, could I replace the fans on the x62 with aer rgb fans and if so how much performance would I lose? Thank you! :D

33 minutes ago, Pc Noob23 said:

I was wondering if I would be able to fit a Kraken x62 cooler for the cpu and some other Kraken cooler for the gpu into the s340 elite. If so, what would be the biggest Kraken series secondary cooler I could fit. Also, could I replace the fans on the x62 with aer rgb fans and if so how much performance would I lose? Thank you! :D

You can fit a 280mm radiator in the front of the case, as for the GPU cooler you should be able to house a 120mm rad as long as it doesn't conflict with your RAM or motherboard heatsinks. Ideally the rear would git the best for a 120mm rad. 

Edited by W-L

I have the x62 in the front of mine and the 120mm rad from my 1080 seahawk in the back. fits just fine my friend