2 different gpu one system

mads1997

Hey guys I have a system with a r9 390. but i have spottet a really good deal on a 7950. and i would like to know if i can use the r9 390 for my main 144hz gaming monitor. and then the 7950 for runiing livesteam, youtube and so on using my 2 other screens while gaming on 390 using main monitor 144hz?

thank you in advance and gretings Mads

sorry for bad english 

Yes you can

SPECS: Intel Core i5-4460 // PowerColor Red Dragon RX 480 4GB // 1x8GB DDR3 RAM // Delta 500AB-6A PSU // HyperX Cloud Stinger / Logitech G710+ / Logitech G502 / Xbox One Halo Guardian controller // LG 24M45H 1080p // 

How to cope with depression

Spoiler free review of Life is Strange (Video Game)

so if i buy the card an plug it into my exsisting system it will registere and work fine. as long as i plug the t other monitors into the new card? thenit will take care of whats shown on the monitores? 

6 minutes ago, mads1997 said:

so if i buy the card an plug it into my exsisting system it will registere and work fine. as long as i plug the t other monitors into the new card? thenit will take care of whats shown on the monitores? 

Yeah, I believe that is how it works. But not sure entirely.

SPECS: Intel Core i5-4460 // PowerColor Red Dragon RX 480 4GB // 1x8GB DDR3 RAM // Delta 500AB-6A PSU // HyperX Cloud Stinger / Logitech G710+ / Logitech G502 / Xbox One Halo Guardian controller // LG 24M45H 1080p // 

How to cope with depression

Spoiler free review of Life is Strange (Video Game)

okay thanks :) but can anyone confirm what dexxterlab97 just said i would appreciate it:)