Which fans for my radiator?

Hi everyone :) 

I have received a Be Quiet silent loop 240. I have my radiator in the front but want a little more airflow through the radiator and the rest of my pc. 

My question is if I should buy 2 more of the included 120mm silent wing fans, or 4 other, aftermarket fans. What would you guys recommend? And what fans?

I would like to run all 4 fans in PWM, but what 4-way splitters are good for that purpose? 

Thank you all in advance  :) 

The included fans are Pure Wings 2's and adding two more for push/pull wouldn't lower your temps much--maybe 1-2c. Replacing the fans with higher airflow fans would make a bigger difference since the rad is has 14 fpi which is pretty low.

If you're just adding PW2's, a standard fan splitter without external power would be fine. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If u dont give a monkeys about how loud the fans are, then get some Noctua FF-F12 Industrials (~42 db(a) at full tilt). they can go up to 3000 RPM (750 rpm minimum) and have insane pressure and airflow figures.

They are roughly £22 each

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |