Back to wc, need a few tips and advices

Xyrokz
1 minute ago, Xyrokz said:

Thanks again for your help! 

Well now i have almost all the parts, the only ones remaining are fans and fittings.

For the fans i was thinking in the new Corsair ML Pro 140 white. I would connect 2 per header of the mother using an Y cable splitter, that should do the trick right?

As for fittings i was looking at this bitpower ones but they said "for acrylic". They work fine with petg? Are this fittings good? I use in the past the normal bitspower compression and they were one of the best.

Yes a Y cable will work just note you want to make sure you don't overload the headers on the board as most have a 1 amp max rating, a good rule of thjumb is usually no more than 3 fans per header but that varies depending on the fans. 

The Bitspower fittings are very good, and will work with any hardline type material from acrylic, PETG, copper or even glass tubing. 

Which cleaning product should i use to flush and clean the loop?

Also, which other concentrates do you recommend besides EK ones for petg?

Just now, Xyrokz said:

Which cleaning product should i use to flush and clean the loop?

Also, which other concentrates do you recommend besides EK ones for petg?

For cleaning you can get something like Mayhem's blitz, I personally clean it out thoroughly myself by flushing and shaking the rad a good dozen times or so and do a power flush by running water through it. Other components such as blocks and tubing are fairly clean but it doesn't hurt to rinse it with distilled water before assembly. 

For PETG you can use something like Mayhems X1 or the Pastel series if you like the opaque fluid. 

DHL wont ship blitz sadly. Is there any other?

And acording to Mayhems the x1 has no biocides, i guess ek cryofuel is the best "all in one" way to go

Also, what could happen if i add more cryofuel to the loop that the recommended mix in order to get a stronger blue clolor? 

1 minute ago, Xyrokz said:

DHL wont ship blitz sadly. Is there any other?

And acording to Mayhems the x1 has no biocides, i guess ek cryofuel is the best "all in one" way to go

Also, what could happen if i add more cryofuel to the loop that the recommended mix in order to get a stronger blue clolor? 

There is Primochill sys prep but that doesn't include anything to clean the rads, what you can use instead is a vingear solution to clean it out and afterwards to do a baking soda rinse to neutralize anything before a thorough rinse to flush anything out that remains. Don't forget to do a final rise with distilled. 

You can use a more concentrate mix but if you want to make it a deeper color you can get dyes to change it to exactly what you like. 

http://mayhems.co.uk/mayhems-dyes/

Those dyes would work beautifuly but i would have to drop ek cryofuel and pick a biocide that works with petg so. 

I read somewhere that silver coils are not used anymore, right?

4 minutes ago, Xyrokz said:

Those dyes would work beautifuly but i would have to drop ek cryofuel and pick a biocide that works with petg so. 

I read somewhere that silver coils are not used anymore, right?

You can use silver but as you have nickel in your loop it's not recommended, only for all copper based loops. For the cryofuel if you wanted to do it all yourself you can get clear fluid and just the dye and add as much as you like to get the coloring you desire. 

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cryofuel-clear-concentrate-100-ml

Here is an example of Mayhem's blue dye and what you can get in terms of saturation and color, it will vary depending on the color you want:

https://www.mayhems.net/products/mayhems-non-stain-blue-dye-15ml

Image result for mayhems dyes

You think that the clear fluid should work fine with the dyes and wont clog? 

I want to get a color between the 6 and 7 bottle. Any idea how many L can you get with one dye? 

Sorry because of the many questions, I need to get all the parts in a single order since shipping almost is 1/4 of my total cost.

4 minutes ago, Xyrokz said:

You think that the clear fluid should work fine with the dyes and wont clog? 

I want to get a color between the 6 and 7 bottle. Any idea how many L can you get with one dye? 

Sorry because of the many questions, I need to get all the parts in a single order since shipping almost is 1/4 of my total cost.

It shouldn't have any issues as long as the loop was prepped properly, as usual though you will need to do loop maintenance every 6-12 months. You don't need a lot usually to get good coloring, it's hard to say exactly how much you will need but this should give you somewhat of an idea of the process. 

1 hour ago, Xyrokz said:

Epic video, thanks!

Would this do the trick?

I would recommend the Mayhems stuff as  I haven’t used that before or read much about it. However it would work, just not sure the long term use of it. 

I'll go with mayhems dye with cryofuel clear liquid so.

Any other clear fluid you could recommend just in case i dont find the ek one?

What can i get to flush and clean the system to get it ready to use besides the blitz?

Also i just run out of tim, which one is the sweet one right now? Was using mx4

Was wondering, i have a heatkiller 3.0 laying around, my old block, is still a good one? 

I'll probably change the mother and cpu mid year or so and then i would get the full monoblock for that new system.

I want to know if i can hold with the hk3.0 until then. Mosfet's shouldn't be an issue i think

12 minutes ago, Xyrokz said:

I'll go with mayhems dye with cryofuel clear liquid so.

Any other clear fluid you could recommend just in case i dont find the ek one?

What can i get to flush and clean the system to get it ready to use besides the blitz?

Also i just run out of tim, which one is the sweet one right now? Was using mx4

Was wondering, i have a heatkiller 3.0 laying around, my old block, is still a good one? 

I'll probably change the mother and cpu mid year or so and then i would get the full monoblock for that new system.

I want to know if i can hold with the hk3.0 until then. Mosfet's shouldn't be an issue i think

For fluid Mayhems X1 would be another good options, as it's the one that makes the dyes also. There isn't another cleaning kit really out there other than biltz unless you want to obtain phosphoric acid or something similar to achieve the same results, as said just flushing it out will work. 

MX-4 is good, some other excellent options are Gelid Extreme, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, EKWB Ecotherm.

Waterblocks don't see huge differences in temps these days modern ones with jet plates and thinner fin arrays only gain a few degrees at most, I wouldn't change it if it's still good. 

26 minutes ago, Xyrokz said:

-SNIP-

You want the first one, X1. Both XT-1 (obsolete) and XT-1 Nuke (replacement) are all ethylene glycol based. 

On 16/2/2018 at 1:05 AM, Xyrokz said:

-snip-

the case only supports 2 120mm rads and only 28mm thick. but if you mod it you might be able to do it.

i spent $3500(23,000dkr.) on building my pc and i only play csgo on low settings..

:Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700  CPU: Cooler: H100i v2  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming  RAM: Corsair Dominator 3000mhz 16GB  SSD: Kingston 960 GB  Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus viii Formula  PSU: Corsair RM 750x 80+ Gold  CASE: Coolermaster H500P

4 hours ago, seba7661 said:

the case only supports 2 120mm rads and only 28mm thick. but if you mod it you might be able to do it.

Im going to mod the sh*t out of it ahah. The rads are going to be between the chasis and the front and back panel.

Fans are going to be inside.

Once i have all the parts ill probably start a build thread.

26 minutes ago, Xyrokz said:

Im going to mod the sh*t out of it ahah. The rads are going to be between the chasis and the front and back panel.

Fans are going to be inside.

Once i have all the parts ill probably start a build thread.

ill defently follow that one!

planning to build a vr/htpc in it and maybe watercooling it. might get some ideas from you

i spent $3500(23,000dkr.) on building my pc and i only play csgo on low settings..

:Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700  CPU: Cooler: H100i v2  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming  RAM: Corsair Dominator 3000mhz 16GB  SSD: Kingston 960 GB  Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus viii Formula  PSU: Corsair RM 750x 80+ Gold  CASE: Coolermaster H500P