Stand-Up Desk Ideas

I'm a big fan of Linustechtips channel and a PC builder since components had address dip switches and HDDs were BRICK size. After watching one of your videos about a $1,500 PC desk and the two HP (Horse Power) airflow blower contraption I decided to share some pics of my desk and to also offer our small company's help for future custom projects that your videos may benefit from. No strings attached, just thought you can do better (and also safer) on future custom builds. we have two CNC machines and provide custom plastic fabrication to many different industries. Below are pics of my Standup Desk. To give you an idea of the scale, this desk has 2 - 40 Inch monitors on top at eye level. It is built entirely from polished acrylic. Hope this helps.

5a820654aa627_StandUpDesk2.jpg.d5de1a27c856971c5443634dd05d34e4.jpg5a820646e98ce_StandUpDesk1.jpg.d2b69c8bbe4adaba587552901b92263d.jpg

Wow, that looks very nice.  You might want to message @LinusTech directly.

Do you do small scale custom orders?

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

9 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Wow, that looks very nice.  You might want to message @LinusTech directly.

Do you do small scale custom orders?

op should probs put a #ad tag

25 minutes ago, Bronco Custom Works LTD. said:

I'm a big fan of Linustechtips channel and a PC builder since components had address dip switches and HDDs were BRICK size. After watching one of your videos about a $1,500 PC desk and the two HP (Horse Power) airflow blower contraption I decided to share some pics of my desk and to also offer our small company's help for future custom projects that your videos may benefit from. No strings attached, just thought you can do better (and also safer) on future custom builds. we have two CNC machines and provide custom plastic fabrication to many different industries. Below are pics of my Standup Desk. To give you an idea of the scale, this desk has 2 - 40 Inch monitors on top at eye level. It is built entirely from polished acrylic. Hope this helps.

5a820654aa627_StandUpDesk2.jpg.d5de1a27c856971c5443634dd05d34e4.jpg5a820646e98ce_StandUpDesk1.jpg.d2b69c8bbe4adaba587552901b92263d.jpg

I. Need. One.

But yeah, message @LinusTech personally. There will be more chance of him seeing your outreach than within the pages of his forum!

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
― Charles Bukowski

Desktop | Intel Core i5 - 7600k | ASUS Strix B250F | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti x Gaming 11G | 256GB Samsung Evo | x2 WD Blue 1TB | Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8GB)

Mini Desktop | Mac Mini | Core i7 2.3GHz | 8GB RAM | 1TB HDD x2

Laptop | MacBook Pro 13in w/Touch bar (2016) | Intel Core i7 | 8GB LPDDR3 | 1TB SSD

Laptop | Lenovo Thinkpad Edge | Intel Core i5 | 16GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD

Peripherals | Razer Chroma Orbweaver | Magic Mouse 2 | Corsair K70 RGB | Logitech G402 | Blue Snowball | Logitech G922 | Logitech Artemis Spectrum G933

Galaxy Tab S2 - used as a media streamer, more often abused by my 1 year old son.

just an idea.... why not run rgb led strips say the bottom endge that's on the floor aand ha it light up all the edges in rgb goodness lol, I mean like the way you pass light through plastic to make car halo eyes, you know what I mean.... every one wants more rgb :P looks really nice by the way good job

I7 7700K @5.0ghz, Asus Z270-P, Corsair H115i, hyperX 16gb, Asus duel 1070, Nzxt H440

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZTsYD8

11 minutes ago, Bronco Custom Works LTD. said:

Hi Damascus, yes, we do all kinds of jobs, a lot of them for the movie industry.

Very cool stuff, ever though of working with case modders?

yes, I've always thought of creating a one of a kind case, but never get around to doing it. All we'll need is the exact location of the support pins for the MB

56 minutes ago, Bronco Custom Works LTD. said:

yes, I've always thought of creating a one of a kind case, but never get around to doing it. All we'll need is the exact location of the support pins for the MB

If you ever want to colab I'd be thrilled :) 

The standoffs are pretty simple as well.