Good AIOs under $100

I am running an i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz 1.25V with the CM Hyper 212 EVO. My max temps with Prime95 are 86C. I live in The Philippines and weather is hot. 

I am looking at AIOs and my budget would be roughly $100 or 5000 pesos. I buy from this store since it's only a few blocks away and is the cheapest in most of the stores here in The Philippines. 

http://dynaquestpc.com/product-category/accessories-fan-cooler/fan-cooler-thermal-paste-compound/cooler-fan-cpu/

Which one of the coolers in the list is the best?

I have a few in mind. 

Cooler Master Seidon 240P

ID Cooling AuraFlow Snow 240

Silverstone Tundra Series TD02-E

Corsair H105

Corsair H100i GTX

PS: How much temperature decrease would I get? from 86C, do I expect around a -20 degree increase? From 86C to around 66ish celcius or something?

5 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Don't bother with a mediocre aio.  Either of these air coolers willl thrash any of those aios.

http://dynaquestpc.com/product/bequiet-dark-rock-pro-3/

http://dynaquestpc.com/product/noctua-nh-d15-cpu-cooler/

you're really overselling those coolers, the H105/100i GTX will perform similarly.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, herman mcpootis said:

you're really overselling those coolers, the H105/100i GTX will perform similarly.

So a Corsair H105/H100i will perform similarly with the Dark Rock Pro 3? Hmmm, might as well go for those since it adds to the aesthetic of the build

Just now, herman mcpootis said:

Not really, they come within a few c when pushed to the limit.untitled-4.png.7922ca236d45ff447ab1fe254b514e08.png

2 minutes ago, MultiMigo said:

Nice! How much of a temp difference am I looking at? 

About 13c or so

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/noctua_nh_d15_review,10.html

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

12 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Not really, they come within a few c when pushed to the limit.

which was what i was saying; they perform similarly, not getting trashed by the 2 air coolers.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

If you want reliability and silence, go for the NH-D15, otherwise, a 240mm will have better RAM and VRM clearance.

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

11 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

which was what i was saying; they perform similarly, not getting trashed by the 2 air coolers.

Considering the scale of custom cooling, 1-5c is actually huge.  When the best temp is 65c and the worst is 80c 5c is 30% of the margin.

Besides, an aio will last max 3-8 years while a good air cooler will last literally forever.  I know a guy with a 10 year old nh-d14

I tend to recommend people spend the money and get an AIO. The reason behind it is because these big air coolers put a lot of weight and stress on the motherboard. Yes, I know they have a backplate to help take the pressure off, but these plates really are only effective when you have the motherboard horizontal to the surface the pc is sitting on... which is very rarely the case. So they are constantly hanging putting pressure on the board. On top of that any time you move the pc you have a much higher risk of damaging the board.

You are betting off grabbing a 240+ mm aio and getting that weight off the board. Also the big air will blow the hot air inside your case... a 240mm rad can be set to exhaust so it moves the hot air from your case.