Having Issues With Ac Revalations

Haden overlord

So I just finished installing Ac: Revelations and found that the game is glitching hard the game is constantly flickering and after following the steps of a Ubisoft support it seems that there is something on my system that is causing issues with the game anyway to figure out what is causing these issues.

19 minutes ago, Haden overlord said:

So I just finished installing Ac: Revelations and found that the game is glitching hard the game is constantly flickering and after following the steps of a Ubisoft support it seems that there is something on my system that is causing issues with the game anyway to figure out what is causing these issues.

any other game causing that issue?

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

any other game causing that issue?

No, just specifically Ac Revalations.

2 minutes ago, Haden overlord said:

No, just specifically Ac Revalations.

problems started recently?

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

17 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

problems started recently?

Yea it worked fine on my old system but its has been bugging out ever since i downloaded today morning on my new system.

14 hours ago, Haden overlord said:

Yea it worked fine on my old system but its has been bugging out ever since i downloaded today morning on my new system.

Try a few different kinds of AA, sometimes if you over ride the games AA it can fix issues like this or even be the cause.

I played ACR recently on my AMD fury and it was fine, so may not be a ubisoft issue.

You can always try a clean installed of your Nvidia drivers.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

55 minutes ago, super_skank said:

Try a few different kinds of AA, sometimes if you over ride the games AA it can fix issues like this or even be the cause.

I played ACR recently on my AMD fury and it was fine, so may not be a ubisoft issue.

You can always try a clean installed of your Nvidia drivers.

There are no AA settings other than multisampling that i can find do u know where they are.

28 minutes ago, Haden overlord said:

There are no AA settings other than multisampling that i can find do u know where they are.

Have a look in nvidia control panel....you can make per game profiles to over ride AA,AF, sync setting etc...

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

1 minute ago, super_skank said:

Have a look in nvidia control panel....you can make per game profiles to over ride AA,AF, sync setting etc...

Here give me sec let me test that se if that fixes it.

Go to Nvidia settings, change resolution, at the bottom there should be an option called "color something" (management maybe), switch from application to Nvidia settings.This fixed colorful (purple and green) flickering in Fortnite for me.

20 minutes ago, MyName13 said:

Go to Nvidia settings, change resolution, at the bottom there should be an option called "color something" (management maybe), switch from application to Nvidia settings.This fixed colorful (purple and green) flickering in Fortnite for me.

1 hour ago, super_skank said:

None of that worked any other methods to fix this.

Might it be something I downloaded because it runs perfectly fine in safe mode( kinda it run without glitches but at a low fps)?