Dark Humor Sites

Agonizel

Hey community,

It has occurred to me that I don't really enjoy dark humor sites and pages anymore. I used to really like them for how limitless and shameless they were, I thought a lot of them had smart jokes as well; it used to be one of my favorites. I was 14-16 then, but now I'm 21 and sit in college. Is it just me or did the Dark Humor posts take a general political turn into the more alt-right side? Even though I find so many things funny, I can't bring myself to enjoy those anymore. Not going into detail, but my life hasn't always been the greatest that's why I consider myself pretty resilient, so I have a hard time believing it's me...

So, what do you guys think? Did I just grew out of it because I matured or got more educated? Or did "Dark Humor on the internet" really change...?

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

dark humor always had a lot of humor that you can consider offensive. It hasn't changed a bit. Just because you laugh of a hitler joke doesn't mean you're a nazi, just that it was funny. The best part of dark humor is that it jokes with everything and everyone. No taboos

I love dark humor.

Just now, asus killer said:

dark humor always had a lot of humor that you can consider offensive. It hasn't changed a bit. Just because you laugh of a hitler joke doesn't mean you're a nazi, just that it was funny. The best part of dark humor is that it jokes with everything and everyone.

I love dark humor.

That's exactly my prototypical conception of dark humor. But it's gotten way too political and even seems to be fuel for hatred nowadays...

3 minutes ago, HappyDog_420 said:

That's exactly my prototypical conception of dark humor. But it's gotten way too political and even seems to be fuel for hatred nowadays...

Are you talking about US politics? i'm not from the USA so i guess i don't notice it much.

For me it's either funny or not funny, there are no 3rd cathegory, i don't pay much attention to agendas either in dark humor or anything else. But this is the internet get used to trolling and people pushing their way

I guess nowadays US is over-divided and politicized but that is a US society problem not a dark humor problem, it's natural that reflects on everything including the internet.

If it's funny, it's funny, no matter how mean spirited it maybe. I don't care who it's aimed at if it's funny. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Encyclopedia Dramatica still makes me kek.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

the humor hasnt changed, you just grew up and dont find that shit funny anymore.

welcome to adulthood, now pay your taxes!

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

3 hours ago, Tsuki said:

the humor hasnt changed, you just grew up and dont find that shit funny anymore.

welcome to adulthood, now pay your taxes!

you're right to a certain point, still i think that more than adulthood things are changing in society, political correctness is going crazy (in my personal opinion to a stupid level) and of course for anyone that knows dark humor it's a clash. It's laugh about everything versus everything is taboo.

I still love dark humour and I'm in my 30s but also my brain is diseased.

Linus is my fetish.

I was thinking in the future commenting "make me a sandwich" on a shitty sjw post will be punished by law.

yeah mr judge give me the 3 life sentences already and an extra 15 yrs for assuming your gender.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

PC/Swj is the usual scapegoat. I mean, I think we're making them bigger problems than what they really are.

Personally I see so much people complaining about PC, SWJ and (extremist) feminism, but very few to none instances of those.

Most dark humor I find has been the same jokes since the 90s. 

Its gotten really bland, overplayed or idiotically simple most of the time. I enjoy “dark humor” and “messed up” comedy but no one is making it fresh enough. I understand what you mean with politics. “Donald trump said something dumb” yeah... i know. Thanks for repeating it ...again. 

I’ve found I need to scower the hidden meme compilation channels. They’re buried on YouTube. 

theres dark humour and theres buzzfeed. scares me.