Is the Cooler Master liquid 120 worth it?

So I currently have a Ryzen 3 1200 and it's 4 little cores do all I need it to do, but I want to liquid cool it (don't judge me) and so I'm looking into a base level liquid cooler and I see this for $69.99 at my local Micro Center and so I want to buy it. Is it any better than the stock cooler though? And worth the $59.99 after a rebate?

Ryzen really doesn't get that hot, plus something like a Be Quiet Dark Rock 3 would probably be better in most aspects (noise and temperature), so... No, I would say it's not worth it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

you could get a $20 air cooler like the T4 and have the same temps you'd have with a 120mm AIO, the stock heatsink is more than enough for your CPU

Ryzen really doesn't get that hot

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

2 hours ago, MultiBros said:

So I currently have a Ryzen 3 1200 and it's 4 little cores do all I need it to do, but I want to liquid cool it (don't judge me) and so I'm looking into a base level liquid cooler and I see this for $69.99 at my local Micro Center and so I want to buy it. Is it any better than the stock cooler though? And worth the $59.99 after a rebate?

*Silently Judges you anyways*

Really though I see the appeal. While it isn't needed for your system, it's not too expensive for the quietness you will be getting it for

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.