Stuttering and lag only in multiplayer

Hey!
I am having some problems with running a game properly. The game is Overwatch, and the problem is peculiar because it only applies when I play multiplayer.
Basically, when I play multiplayer, I lag. My FPS drops a little bit, but not much. And yet, I stutter or feel like my fps is really low. Even though it isn't. I have been researching and trying stuff for weeks with no way to solve it.
Although my latest theory is bottlenecking, since my gpu usage falls a lot during multiplayer (from 80-90 in offline mode to 35-45 online/ multiplayer).
Pc specs:
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Motherboard: B150M-PLUS
- SSD: Kingston A400 480GB 2.5" SSD
- RAM: 4x4GB Ballistix Sport DDR4 8GB WHITE (dual channel)

Running windows 10 64bit

- I have ran afterburner and do not have a problem with overheating
- I have experimented with ingame settings and the settings in nvidia control panel to ensure the best possible smooth performance.
- I troubleshot everything I could in terms to internet, unparking cores and following guides everywhere including Blizzards' own guides.
- I have taken out every stick of ram one by one to check if the problem persisted and one of them was faulty (didn't work)
- I updated my BIOS (version 3402), without any impact or noticeable change.
- I have tried overglocking.
- I have used DDU to reinstall my drivers cleanly, and several times trying different versions
- I have updated windows
- I have done system restore/reinstalled windows and all files completely
- I have disabled any services or windows programs that may influence performance.
- I have tempered with the overwatch exe and battle.net as much as I can, again for maximum performace (starting to feel like performance per se is not a problem).

I am at a dead end now and have no clue what it might be or how to fix it. Please, if anyone has any input on the matter, I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you.

DxDiag.txt

msinfo.txt

It's most definitely not a bottleneck, an i7 shouldn't bottleneck a 1060.

If it only happens in online games it's more than likely a problem with your connection or internet.

Have you tried simply turning off your router/modem for a few minutes and turning them back on?

What are your speeds if you run http://www.speedtest.net/ ?

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Don't unpark, open up task manager and set the overwatch exe affinity to 0 2 5 and 7 and try again

you sure isn't a slow network issue?

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

32 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

It's most definitely not a bottleneck, an i7 shouldn't bottleneck a 1060.

If it only happens in online games it's more than likely a problem with your connection or internet.

Have you tried simply turning off your router/modem for a few minutes and turning them back on?

What are your speeds if you run http://www.speedtest.net/ ?

Oh it isn't a bottleneck then? Phew.. That made me feel a little bit better at least.

I mean I have reset it a couple of times, but I must admit I haven't waited more than 30 sec before turning it on again.

Speedtest is at: 7ping/30download/10 ish upload

31 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

Don't unpark, open up task manager and set the overwatch exe affinity to 0 2 5 and 7 and try again

you sure isn't a slow network issue?

Alright, I've gone back to park. I will try setting the affinities to what you suggested.

Well, @aezakmi did make me 2nd guess that just now. I will try to turn off my router for like 5 minutes after this comment and try it out.

Run this Test Not Speed Test. It will give you what actually affects your Gaming performance network wise.  Look for spikes and or abnormally high ping over the course of mutiple minutes.  I had this problem with a few Games due to high ping. Weird lag Stutters Randomly. You in the test should have an avg Below 10-20 and not spike above 30 Ideally.  Slightly higher wouldnt be terrible. But i had a router/ USB Wifi adapter that would every once and a while spike to 100-300ms of ping.

Your Computer probably inst bottlenecking at all. CPU/GPU wise 

http://www.meter.net/ping-test/ 

14 minutes ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

Run this Test Not Speed Test. It will give you what actually affects your Gaming performance network wise.  Look for spikes and or abnormally high ping over the course of mutiple minutes.  I had this problem with a few Games due to high ping. Weird lag Stutters Randomly. You in the test should have an avg Below 10-20 and not spike above 30 Ideally.  Slightly higher wouldnt be terrible. But i had a router/ USB Wifi adapter that would every once and a while spike to 100-300ms of ping.

Your Computer probably inst bottlenecking at all. CPU/GPU wise 

http://www.meter.net/ping-test/ 

I ran the test multiple times now, and I spiked to 21 once, but on average the highest spike was 16. The thing about my sutter/lag is that it's more or less constant. After like 30-40 sec in a game, the frames drops and I have this constant laggy experience. So I don't know if we had the exact same issue? Either way they're still similar. I appreciate your suggestion to my problem, and also for being another person who says it's not bottlenecking. Again, that cheers me up a bit.

3 minutes ago, Lintu said:

I ran the test multiple times now, and I spiked to 21 once, but on average the highest spike was 16. The thing about my sutter/lag is that it's more or less constant. After like 30-40 sec in a game, the frames drops and I have this constant laggy experience. So I don't know if we had the exact same issue? Either way they're still similar. I appreciate your suggestion to my problem, and also for being another person who says it's not bottlenecking. Again, that cheers me up a bit.

Does it never not exist? it could be at times someone else using the internet bottlenecking the Bandwith highering the ping or something. i would keep an eye out with that test. Mine was constant Lower FPS but did have some Bigger spikes down at times but my ping was all over the place.  though at times it would test okay.

a spike to 21 once at the max is Good and shouldnt affect gameplay though. Worth a try. Could be game files but thats a weird low chance. 

1 minute ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

Does it never not exist? it could be at times someone else using the internet bottlenecking the Bandwith highering the ping or something. i would keep an eye out with that test. Mine was constant Lower FPS but did have some Bigger spikes down at times but my ping was all over the place.  though at times it would test okay.

a spike to 21 once at the max is Good and shouldnt affect gameplay though. Worth a try. Could be game files but thats a weird low chance. 

For the most part the problem is there. But there's differences in how long it takes before it gets bad. A couple of days ago it took somewhat 20-30 minutes before it kicked in. So you might be on to something...
I checked with my providers now. Let's say the internet is the case.., would upgrading to from my 30/10 to 60/20 help? Or is download/upload not necessarily the problem?

I have restarted the router and waited 5 minutes before putting it back on and set the affinity to 0, 2, 5 and 7 though. So I'm gonna check if that changes anything.

UPDATE

It may be too soon to say but I just played a full game of overwatch multiplayer without any lag. What I did was change the affinity to 0, 2, 5 and 7. And I also turned off the router for 5 minutes. After weeks of research and trying to figure this out, I'm somewhat frustrated if that's the solution to all of this. At the same time I am overwhelmed with happiness. Let's hope the solution sticks.