seriously. the BEST way i can lose my FAT not fast BUT just how? a real way tho? ( at home_

MrFatty18

hello im mr fatty and i have been fat since i was well idk a teen? so what do i mean by fat hmm .... well not like fat fat fat where i cant walk not fat that i cannot run fast just... well fat stomach and chubby face.

so i mean i read online - how to lose FAT fast

it comes up with  stuff idk what the best one is THO ?>

i mean i dont really wanna pay for gym lol yeah im pretty cheap i know hehehe but like i want to do it at home but i want it to be effective tho

like my username says im 18 so idk if that helps in any exercises idk  but does anyone know a real good way AT HOME POSSIBLE ?

2 minutes ago, MrFatty18 said:

hello im mr fatty and i have been fat since i was well idk a teen? so what do i mean by fat hmm .... well not like fat fat fat where i cant walk not fat that i cannot run fast just... well fat stomach and chubby face.

so i mean i read online - how to lose FAT fast

it comes up with  stuff idk what the best one is THO ?>

i mean i dont really wanna pay for gym lol yeah im pretty cheap i know hehehe but like i want to do it at home but i want it to be effective tho

like my username says im 18 so idk if that helps in any exercises idk  but does anyone know a real good way AT HOME POSSIBLE ?

Eat better. That's really all there is to it. Watch what you eat and watch how much you eat. It's not super complex, and there's no magic solution.

1 minute ago, JoeyDM said:

Eat better. That's really all there is to it. Watch what you eat and watch how much you eat. It's not super complex, and there's no magic solution.

yeah but like if i just eat better im mean how to lose this fat now like if i start eating it wont lose it ill have to do some sort of fitness but whats the best way to lose it tho that will stop it from coming back right?

Limit your siting down time and be active. It doesn't have to be rigorous activity, it can be simply taking a walk for half a hour.

Also, get your full 8 hours of sleep. Proper rest helps mainly your body's energy level so that you would be tired less and not be tempted to eat more.

4 minutes ago, MrFatty18 said:

yeah but like if i just eat better im mean how to lose this fat now like if i start eating it wont lose it ill have to do some sort of fitness but whats the best way to lose it tho that will stop it from coming back right?

Eat a normal amount of food for your height, sex, and activity. You don't need to work out to lose weight, I actually recommend getting to your target weight before working out. If you work out to lose weight then slowly get lazy and stop, you're just going to throw the weight back on.

The best way to permanently keep it off is to fully fix your diet. Don't diet, just change your diet.

Eat a normal amount of food for your height, sex, and activity. You don't need to work out to lose weight. I actually recommend getting to your target weight before working out. If you work out to lose weight then slowly get lazy and stop, you're just going to throw the weight back on.

The best way to permanently keep it off is to fully fix your diet. Don't diet, just change your diet.

so what you dont have to like do full out gym killing lool? just eat salad rest of my life ill get skinny?

4 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Limit your siting down time and be active. It doesn't have to be rigorous activity, it can be simply taking a walk for half a hour.

Also, get your full 8 hours of sleep. Proper rest helps mainly your body's energy level so that you would be tired less and not be tempted to eat more.

sleep? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....... 2am ? wake up at 8 sometimes 1pm LOL no joke so yeah..... uhhhHHHHHHHHH

so what you dont have to like do full out gym killing lool? just eat salad rest of my life ill get skinny?

Nope, if you eat salad the rest of your life you will get skinny.

Reducing calories is far more effective than exercise.

Linus is my fetish.

8 minutes ago, MrFatty18 said:

No. Nobody said anything about a ton of salad. And you should work out for health purposes, not to lose weight.

I'll give an example:

I was almost 300 lbs. 298, almost 300. I was drinking 8 cans of pop, a bag of chips, and a double-decker PB&J every day. I was at that weight for obvious reasons. So I slowly adjusted my diet. Cutting out the pop dropped 20 lbs. Cutting out the chips was about 10. Cutting out the PB&J dropped another 10. It was 40 easy, but still a lot to go to get to a healthy weight. I've dropped another 40 just regulating what I eat. There's no magic to weight-loss, just sticking to a healthy diet (not dieting).

Now I eat a lot of chicken, rice, turkey, ham, cereal, nuts, fruit, etc. And I still eat junk food, but only occasionally. I'll go out and get pizza or burgers with friends sometimes. But you just gotta watch it.

I'm now 220 lbs and 6'4.

I stick under 2000mg of sodium a day.

Under 1700 calories a day.

Under 50g of sugar a day.

Fuck lettuce.

TL;DR: You lose weight the same way you put it on. Through food.

sleep? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....... 2am ? wake up at 8 sometimes 1pm LOL no joke so yeah..... uhhhHHHHHHHHH

If you want to change, you have to work for it, even if it means sleeping at the right time.

1 minute ago, Bhav said:

Nope, if you eat salad the rest of your life you will get skinny.

Reducing calories is far more effective than exercise.

so i was thinking of doing like idk karate shit or Llol kick boxing? or that one what starts with k or whatever but thing is i cant kick that well i mean i can but not high and shit LOL but i heard its good to lose weight or i just dont eat alot and idk >

No. Nobody said anything about a ton of salad. And you should work out for health purposes, not to lose weight.

I'll give an example:

I was almost 300 lbs. 298, almost 300. I was drinking 8 cans of pop, a bag of chips, and a double-decker PB&J every day. I was at that weight for obvious reasons. So I slowly adjusted my diet. Cutting out the pop dropped 20 lbs. Cutting out the chips was about 10. Cutting out the PB&J dropped another 10. It was 40 easy, but still a lot to go to get to a healthy weight. I've dropped another 40 just regulating what I eat. There's no magic to weight-loss, just sticking to a healthy diet (not dieting).

Now I eat a lot of chicken, rice, turkey, ham, cereal, etc.

I'm now 220 lbs and 6'4.

I stick under 2000mg of sodium a day.

Under 1700 calories a day.

Under 50g of sugar a day.

Fuck lettuce.

but you gotta do somthing to lose the weight i have now? like running or weights or idk ? beacuse what else will get rid of it ? eating right will stop it coming back right but i want to get rid of my face looking FAT ASS lol

2 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

If you want to change, you have to work for it, even if it means sleeping at the right time.

OHW NO i cant ever sleep like fuk i goto bed could be from 22pm OR 2 30 am who knows?> any time from that and then i wake up week days HMMM 7 30 and weekends HEHEEHHE well ...... 1pm .....

2 minutes ago, MrFatty18 said:

but you gotta do somthing to lose the weight i have now? like running or weights or idk ? beacuse what else will get rid of it ? eating right will stop it coming back right but i want to get rid of my face looking FAT ASS lol

No. No you don't. Eating right will lose the weight on its own. It's not like it's just going to stay there unless you work out. 

2 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

No. No you don't. Eating right will lose the weight on its own. It's not like it's just going to stay there unless you work out. 

it dont make sense tho lol i mean ... wAT ? so if i eat uh salas LOL or good things literally ... and just do however much i walk it will just go wtf> i mean i dont eat well.. loads of shit food ok i mean faimly cook healthy stuff so i mean yeah i do uhhhh eat stuff sometimes but not well that much i mean.... yeah

but every weekend i walk and i dont really gain or loose weight i just wanna get rid of it really idk i dont change wether im walking everyweekend or not

1 minute ago, MrFatty18 said:

it dont make sense tho lol i mean ... wAT ? so if i eat uh salas LOL or good things literally ... and just do however much i walk it will just go wtf>

Not sure if you watch TV, but if you've seen those Jenny Craig commercials, those people are an example of losing weight through dieting. 

it dont make sense tho lol i mean ... wAT ? so if i eat uh salas LOL or good things literally ... and just do however much i walk it will just go wtf>

Dude please learn to type, it's really hard to interpret what you're saying.

Yes. To put it into simple terms: your body is naturally burning a certain amount of energy at idle. If you are in-taking more energy (in the form of food) than your body is consuming, you put on weight. If you are in-taking less energy than your body is consuming, you will lose weight.

That's a gross oversimplification, but it's the general idea.

Just now, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Not sure if you watch TV, but if you've seen those Jenny Craig commercials, those people are an example of losing weight through dieting. 

Although I would advocate against temporary "diets." Dieting for a set amount of time makes it very difficult to maintain after you're off of the diet, which is why most people fluctuate so much. The solution is to have a proper not-garbage normal diet.

Just now, JoeyDM said:

Although I would advocate against temporary "diets." Dieting for a set amount of time makes it very difficult to maintain after you're off of the diet, which is why most people fluctuate so much. The solution is to have a proper not-garbage normal diet.

Agreed, I just couldn't come up with another example that is commonly seen.

12 minutes ago, MrFatty18 said:

No. You. Don't.

You create a calorie deficit so your body needs more calories than it consumes. This way it turns to using your fat instead.

The more fat you already have, the easier it is to create a deficit as you have a lot more mass that needs 'feeding'. Obviously you don't want to go from being clinically obese to eating 1000 calories a day or you will end up with severe health problems, but you want to slowly reduce your intake, and substitute high calorie foods with lower calorie ones.

Also drinking more water is the easiest way to reduce appetite. A lot of hunger comes from not consuming enough fluids, which tricks your body into thinking it needs to eat more.

You would be surprised how much progress you can make if you simply swap every drink you have to plain water, and drink more.

Exercise is the least effective way to lose fat. The amount you need to exercise per joule of energy lost is astronomical. If you were to maintain your current diet and just exercise, you likely wouldn't lose any weights and would actually make your health worse because exercising when overweight puts too much stress on your joints and heart.

Linus is my fetish.

Calories in vs Calories out.

Working Out to lose weight is actually one of the least efficient ways to do it. It's almost impossible to keep the weight off long term, just by working out.

Eating properly will make you lose a LOT of weight. And it doesn't even necessarily take that long to start to see results. I can gain or lose 10 pounds pretty easily just by changing what I eat.

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Moderation

You DO NOT have to cut out junk food completely. You don't have to cut out meat at all. Nor fats, etc. You just need to learn to balance what you eat, and you need to learn to cut back on total consumption, so your calorie intake goes down.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 minutes ago, Bhav said:

No. You. Don't.

You create a calorie deficit so your body needs more calories than it consumes. This way it turns to using your fat instead.

The more fat you already have, the easier it is to create a deficit as you have a lot more mass that needs 'feeding'. Obviously you don't want to go from being clinically obese to eating 1000 calories a day or you will end up with severe health problems, but you want to slowly reduce your intake, and substitute high calorie foods with lower calorie ones.

Also drinking more water is the easiest way to reduce appetite. A lot of hunger comes from not consuming enough fluids, which tricks your body into thinking it needs to eat more.

You would be surprised how much progress you can make if you simply swap every drink you have to plain water, and drink more.

hang on so if i dont eat for idk 2 days right? ill lose weight? so if i dont eat 2 days then eat like idk salad stuff LOL and then dont eat for 1 day more and do that its best way to loose weight then?

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

Calories in vs Calories out.

Working Out to lose weight is actually one of the least efficient ways to do it. It's almost impossible to keep the weight off long term, just by working out.

Eating properly will make you lose a LOT of weight. And it doesn't even necessarily take that long to start to see results. I can gain or lose 10 pounds pretty easily just by changing what I eat.

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Moderation

You DO NOT have to cut out junk food completely. You don't have to cut out meat at all. Nor fats, etc. You just need to learn to balance what you eat, and you need to learn to cut back on total consumption, so your calorie intake goes down.

WTF so why i see adverts saying OH COME TO OUR GYM ULL LOSE fuking 10101010 punds u know lol but so why do people goto gym and say oh i lost POUNDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS beacuse i goto gym why dont u go fatty ? if i dont need the gym to loose why people say its best way to me wtF/???

hang on so if i dont eat for idk 2 days right? ill lose weight? so if i dont eat 2 days then eat like idk salad stuff LOL and then dont eat for 1 day more and do that its best way to loose weight then?

Eat. Don't stop eating. Just eat less, and eat more healthy food. It's that fucking simple. You aren't going to lose a ton of weight in a week.

3 minutes ago, MrFatty18 said:

Buy a book or go to school or something.

If you don't eat for two days straight you will probably die.

Linus is my fetish.