What if my life was a heaven: a story about me

deXxterlab97

My name is Jack. I am a 20 year old who recently dropped out of college from a course I did not like and was forced to attend as there are no choice at that time. And here ia the story of my life.

This GIF I made from Episode 1 of Life is Strange: Before the Storm perfectly describes me: depressed and want to smash everything, or even myself.

chloe-smash.gif.57d7b56ebf1f4b1ad4c98b5d68c60fe4.gif

After becoming a drop out I got so depressed that I attempted to suicide but did not work out as my will refused to cooperate with me. Fuck you. Yes you piece of mindful shit. And my family too for forcing me to study business instead of programming. 

Skip forward 3 months from the time I left my forum I got in touch with therapists and doctor to help me cope with depression. The thoughts of killing myself still occured but in a less serious degree. Other thoughts of wanting to desperately kill my love ones are still there just like killing myself.

As health began to improve I decided maybe it is a good time to relax myself and start serious on the forum as an experienced PC part list maker and occasional Life is Strange guru and blue colored expert.

As a final note: do not clutter the forum. Make this only post to discuss anything related to me. If you do make a new post I would have mod to remove and I am all seeing deXxterlab97 who online all the time and technically live here so you can't escape. Have some respect.

Thanks for reading.

SPECS: Intel Core i5-4460 // PowerColor Red Dragon RX 480 4GB // 1x8GB DDR3 RAM // Delta 500AB-6A PSU // HyperX Cloud Stinger / Logitech G710+ / Logitech G502 / Xbox One Halo Guardian controller // LG 24M45H 1080p // 

How to cope with depression

Spoiler free review of Life is Strange (Video Game)

I'm glad you are getting better I'm sorry to hear that you are going through rough times, I wish you the best

I look forward to seeing some bluefluence on the forums. You gave me a lot of advice when I was building my computer and when it was done it occurred to me that my led fans were blue and I was going to show you but that was about 2 days after you left. 

Looking forward to seeing you around

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

It's great to see that you're back! I've been missing all the blue on the forums.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

I  will never get why people listen to what their fucking parents have to say about there SCHOOLING. Unless they are paying for it which they most likely aren't than they can take there useless opinions and shove them right up there ass's. 

Your your own fucking person and if you let people make choices that affect you like you have just been. Things will get a lot fucking worst. The sooner you realize this the better your off. 

I'm glad your ok, and I hope this and my post will be your first step in the rest of your long life. Of not giving a FUCK what people think. We only have one life, and if you let some pathetic fucking cuck try and ruin that. Then they won, and you lost. Which isn't how I want my one and only sentient existence to go down.

How bout You?

Good Luck my man! 

You expect me to reply then you'd best QUOTE me so I can........thanks

Simple PC Parts list to reference for other Users:

Case: Meshify C

CPU: Ryzen 1600 @ 3.8

Mobo: ASRock AB350 Pro4

Ram: 2 x 8gb (Corsair RGB Pro)

GPU: XFX RX 580 8gb - Clocks: Core @1386mhz, memory @2000mhz

Storage:

Boot drive - 120gb NVME Corsair MP500

Main Storage drive - 500gb 860 EVO

Archival/Backup drive - 2TB Black WD

Mouse: Logi M570 for work, and a G502 for gaming

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650 80+ Gold

OS: And of course Win 10 Pro, because Linux ain't fully baked yet.

Monitors: (27in monitors)

TN - VG278Q @144hz 

IPS - VP279Q-P @60hz 

yeah my sister wants to study are in 4 years but my parents are like lol no because we got laws degrees and we're successful even though we never used them you should too even thought there parents paid for there college and me and my sis have to pay for are own college or get a scholarship RIP.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

You probably don’t recognize me but I saw the help you gave and influence you had on the forum, and I was kinda sad when you left. There actually was a pretty successful thread about your absence, idk if you saw it 

Just now, Anjelllo said:

You probably don’t recognize me but I saw the help you gave and influence you had on the forum, and I was kinda sad when you left. There actually was a pretty successful thread about your absence, idk if you saw it 

You had an anime avatar at one point i think

SPECS: Intel Core i5-4460 // PowerColor Red Dragon RX 480 4GB // 1x8GB DDR3 RAM // Delta 500AB-6A PSU // HyperX Cloud Stinger / Logitech G710+ / Logitech G502 / Xbox One Halo Guardian controller // LG 24M45H 1080p // 

2 hours ago, bob51zhang said:

It's great to see that you're back! I've been missing all the blue on the forums.

I have not

3 hours ago, Eduard the weeb said:

yeah my sister wants to study are in 4 years

Wut

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 hour ago, Damascus said:

Wut

Because first 2 years college is all the same for everyone so you don't start learning stuff for your actuall occupation till later right?

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 minute ago, Eduard the weeb said:

Because first 2 years college is all the same for everyone so you don't start learning stuff for your actuall occupation till later right?

Nope, I mean the first two years of literature and philosophy will be close but they'll be nothing like an electrical engineering or programming course.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Welcome back! Changed sig just for the occasion. Been missing the blue team competition on the forum.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

ahh its the blue guy, i see you have comeback even stronger than before, even your font has become blue

Hey dude,

Its good to have you back :)

LMK if anything comes up and you need to talk to a random stranger on the internet lol

-= Locked =-

Ok, so I understand the need to post this and nothing wrong with it.

That said this is better suited as a Status Update than as an Off-Topic post.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER