Which PSU Do I get?

KT1578

Hi all, yes I did read that post made 10 hours ago for users who do not know how much wattage do use.

My build: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/KT1578/saved/x3p4CJ       Both 1080 Ti ‘s will be overclocked, and the I7 8700K will also be OC’d.)

I saw that the minimum recommendation for dual GPU overclocked was 750 watts, but I have all of these extra things I will need to plug into my PC at once, like keyboard, mouse, headphones, microphone, USB storage devices, phones and other devices, sound bar, game pad, flight simulation stuff, and a few more. FYI I will be using an Anker 10 port USB hub. Will 850 watts really be enough? Or is it safer to just stick with 1000 watts (what I currently have)?

Something like 850w would probably be fine, but if you already have a 1000w PSU, I don't see a reason to swap now :)

24 minutes ago, motorrad166 said:

Something like 850w would probably be fine, but if you already have a 1000w PSU, I don't see a reason to swap now :)

I haven’t actually started building/buying the parts yet, I’m still researching every part to make sure that I can get the absolute best peformance.

6 hours ago, KT1578 said:

Hi all, yes I did read that post made 10 hours ago for users who do not know how much wattage do use.

My build: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/KT1578/saved/x3p4CJ       Both 1080 Ti ‘s will be overclocked, and the I7 8700K will also be OC’d.)

I saw that the minimum recommendation for dual GPU overclocked was 750 watts, but I have all of these extra things I will need to plug into my PC at once, like keyboard, mouse, headphones, microphone, USB storage devices, phones and other devices, sound bar, game pad, flight simulation stuff, and a few more. FYI I will be using an Anker 10 port USB hub. Will 850 watts really be enough? Or is it safer to just stick with 1000 watts (what I currently have)?

850W is fine. The PSU you put in that list will also be fine.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||