Maxed out RAM

I have ran into some problems with my PC as the ram seems to max out to 7.84gb and it is very slow. It happened when I was just finishing off a composition and my PC went into sleep mode. I woke it up with a mouseclick and logged in. The screen was black with just the start menu icon in the corner. As the start menuwas invisible I turned it off via the power button and booted through start Windows normally. It booted up and the screen was black. I waited a hit and got a desktop but 5 minutes later it became very slow. I looked at the task manager and saw the ram was maxed. I booted into safe mode and did a malwarebytes scan. It found 20 threats and still did not solve the problem. All I have is my phone and my terrible laptop to seek refuge. O even 're inserted the ram which did not work. I have 8gb of corsair valueselect 1333 in 1 stick and I use Windows 7 professional. I tried msconfig max ram fix which did not work. Pls help

29 minutes ago, FatalPotatoe said:

I have ran into some problems with my PC as the ram seems to max out to 7.84gb and it is very slow. It happened when I was just finishing off a composition and my PC went into sleep mode. I woke it up with a mouseclick and logged in. The screen was black with just the start menu icon in the corner. As the start menuwas invisible I turned it off via the power button and booted through start Windows normally. It booted up and the screen was black. I waited a hit and got a desktop but 5 minutes later it became very slow. I looked at the task manager and saw the ram was maxed. I booted into safe mode and did a malwarebytes scan. It found 20 threats and still did not solve the problem. All I have is my phone and my terrible laptop to seek refuge. O even 're inserted the ram which did not work. I have 8gb of corsair valueselect 1333 in 1 stick and I use Windows 7 professional. I tried msconfig max ram fix which did not work. Pls help

This is the same issue I had today. You need to update Malwarebytes, then it's fixed. 

This happened today and the fix was released about 1 hour ago.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/219996-important-web-blocking-ram-usage-issue/

They basically released an update to Malwarebytes this morning which had a memory leak in it which would cause your PC to, within about 5 minutes, max out your RAM and ultimately crash your system due to the lack of memory for windows.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Can you see in task manager which programs are using all the ram? 

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit