How cheap can I go on LGA 1155 Mobo?

Hey, I'm using my old hardware to build a friend a new pc, I have an I5 3750, I'm buying 8gb of RAM and I have a XFX 6850 Black (To be upgraded to a 1060 later). For those parts I need a motherboard and after a bit of browsing im finding boards from 50 euro up to 150 and I was wondering how much I need to spend a board. This isn't supposed to be a beast rig just a budget low end gaming PC and Im trying to make some money back selling my used parts that's why Im looking at cheap mobos. I found this and was wondering is that sufficient or should I pay a bit more to be sure it will last. Any other suggestions are welcome. :)

Thanks Bulky.

I bought my Asus P8Z77-V LK for a little over $100 CAD 4 years ago. Does your friend need a lot of features? Just get something basic like a H prefix or B prefix to begin with and the amount of PCIe lanes he needs. 

Just 1 PCIe for the gpu and no special features it's a very cheap pc to play games on medium to low. That's why I was wondering if spending 50 euro was too little, I'm trying to make as much money back from the rest of the parts Im selling him.

43 minutes ago, BulkyZaNka said:

Just 1 PCIe for the gpu and no special features it's a very cheap pc to play games on medium to low. That's why I was wondering if spending 50 euro was too little, I'm trying to make as much money back from the rest of the parts Im selling him.

I actually think that's quite good of a price. I just looked on newegg. I don't even know if you can go lower than that. I found something like this on the Canadian Amazon site: https://www.amazon.ca/Gigabyte-GA-H110M-LGA1151-Intel-Motherboard/dp/B0165YUDTM/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1516837265&sr=1-3&keywords=lga+1155+motherboard 

You can get H61 reputable motherboards at about 30-40 GBP on eBay. See which one works best for you and have most recent updates on its website.

Main system (Mini itx 80mm)

i5-7500 | Asrock h110m | Noctua L9i | Realan H80 Case | 8GB 2400 Ram ADATA | M600 SSD | 500 GB Seagate

Other System (Laptop)

i7 3632QM | Toshiba | 8GB Corsair VS RAM | Sandisk SSD PLUS | 500GB Toshiba HDD