What's a good headset for about £30

grimreeper132

I need a new headset as the current ones wire is broken and keeps cutting out, so yea I need new one, so any suggestions???

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

1 minute ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

They seam to for the Xbox 360 not PC, and also not really available in the UK

And more, several more

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIABRY4NM6257&cm_re=PC_Headset-_-9SIABRY4NM6257-_-Product

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIABRY4NK9737&cm_re=PC_Headset-_-1VH-0054-000D2-_-Product

Haven't tried out either or, this is just purely based on reviews and price limits. But based on looks, I'd say the first one looks much more comfortable with less manufacturers errors based on reviews.

Save up a lil bit more and get the corsair HS50 which is a very good budget headset

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Just now, Hiya! said:

Save up a lil bit more and get the corsair HS50 which is a very good budget headset

It's less a money constraint it's more I probably shouldn't spend more than that, but yea, I need a good quality pair so I might actually get a good pair like them

And more, several more

17 minutes ago, grimreeper132 said:

It's less a money constraint it's more I probably shouldn't spend more than that, but yea, I need a good quality pair so I might actually get a good pair like them

$30 wont get u anywhere and hs50 cost like $20 more.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Just now, Hiya! said:

$30 wont get u anywhere and hs50 cost like $20 more.

Yea for £20 over budget I might just bite the bullet for the corsair ones

And more, several more

2 hours ago, grimreeper132 said:

Yea for £20 over budget I might just bite the bullet for the corsair ones

What about the Cloud Core. Good sound quality but not a ton of features/accesories. They should be around 25-30£ (if I'm converting correctly)

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

4 hours ago, Noyu said:

What about the Cloud Core. Good sound quality but not a ton of features/accesories. They should be around 25-30£ (if I'm converting correctly)

ahah i will buy 3 of it and re-sell it if it cost 30£

They cost around $50-60 USD xD

His best option is either the Cloud stinger which cost around $45 or HS50 $49.

Although i would prefer the HS50 cause the build quality,the sounds,aesthetic and especially the mic quality is amazing for the price.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

ahah i will buy 3 of it and re-sell it if it cost 30£

They cost around $50-60 USD xD

oh my bad 

anyways it costs 2350 PHP here:

image.png.6cb4fc371a6481d777450d876726abc5.png

I'd also prefer the HS50 over the Stinger.

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

5 minutes ago, Noyu said:

oh my bad 

anyways it costs 2350 PHP here:

image.png.6cb4fc371a6481d777450d876726abc5.png

I'd also prefer the HS50 over the Stinger.

Well he's from the UK so make sure u use amazon.uk or any uk site not yours.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Regardless of which one you go with, make sure it a quality headset so that it is money well spent.

I use the HS50 at home and love them.  Can plug them into either my PC/laptop and PS4 for gaming, or unplug the mic and use them as walk around headphones.  Sound quality wise, they perform on par with more expensive offerings on the market.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

1 hour ago, Corsair Nick said:

Regardless of which one you go with, make sure it a quality headset so that it is money well spent.

I use the HS50 at home and love them.  Can plug them into either my PC/laptop and PS4 for gaming, or unplug the mic and use them as walk around headphones.  Sound quality wise, they perform on par with more expensive offerings on the market.

This is the man! The HS50 are a very good pair of headphones for the price, and are quite versatile!

Lappy: i7 8750H | GTX 1060 Max Q | 16Gb 2666Mhz RAM | 256Gb SSD | 1TB HDD | 1080p IPS panel @60Hz | Dell G5

5 minutes ago, SpencerC said:

This is the man! The HS50 are a very good pair of headphones for the price, and are quite versatile!

r/HailCorporate hahahahahahahahaha

Karamo

Spoiler

39 minutes ago, Noyu said:

r/HailCorporate hahahahahahahahaha

I mean, if you have used a pair of HS50's you would get my point. They are particularly good, and their build quality feels a step above the all plastic stuff you find in this price bracket such as the HyperX Stringer.

Lappy: i7 8750H | GTX 1060 Max Q | 16Gb 2666Mhz RAM | 256Gb SSD | 1TB HDD | 1080p IPS panel @60Hz | Dell G5

3 minutes ago, SpencerC said:

I mean, if you have used a pair of HS50's you would get my point. They are particularly good, and their build quality feels a step above the all plastic stuff you find in this price bracket such as the HyperX Stringer.

oh my bad I quoted the wrong guy. that was supposed to be for @Corsair Nick aaand meant as a joke.

I've read reviews of the HS50 and it seems they're really great especially considering how cheap they are.

Karamo

Spoiler

39 minutes ago, Noyu said:

oh my bad I quoted the wrong guy. that was supposed to be for @Corsair Nick aaand meant as a joke.

I've read reviews of the HS50 and it seems they're really great especially considering how cheap they are.

Ah I gotcha. Kinda forgot that /r/HailCorperate was thing, my bad. I get the joke now :)