Question for miners.

So the graphics card pricing lately has shot up with Ethereum. Everyone knows this. However, I have the question of mining profitability. Recently the prices of bitcoin and ethereum and most the alt coins have been falling. Is now the time to get out of mining majorly? Or is now time to get into it? Or is it time to just stay as it is?

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

I do not believe that Ethereum prices are dropping as you might be thinking. In the past week, it has only dropped $100 but ~1 month ago, the prices were ~400 and now they are ~1000. That's literally the biggest increase we've seen from Ethereum.

tl;dr - I woudn't mine Ethereum if you're looking for a quick profit but instead, people who mine Ethereum are the ones who are hoping the prices to go up even more. 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

Also, you want to mine/buy low and sell high.  So this would be the time bank some coins and then when it goes up (And it will) you will profit.

Cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile, so its not uncommon to see then go up and down hundreds or even thousands of dollars in a day. Its does make them a risky venture, but you can make a quick profit.

8 minutes ago, TheCherryKing said:

Monero is the easiest coin to get that is actually worth something more than pennies.

I’ve looked into it before. It’s private unlike bitcoin correct?

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

3 hours ago, DrDerp said:

I’ve looked into it before. It’s private unlike bitcoin correct?

Yes it is