Multi Input and Output

Ok here goes nothing,

1. Please read before smashing the replay button fully please.  

I have a Alphacool NexXxos Monsta Radiator 360, 120mm x 3, Triple Fan, White D5 Pump PWM enabled, 250 Reservoir, 2 980 GTX water blocks, and 1 CPU Block

Please see the JPG file to a much better explanation then what I could type.  The Radiator has 3 inputs each side I am looking to put 2 on one side to allow and two back to the Res.  I did get a rather large Reservoir by mistake so would like not to get another one along with the Radiator.  From what I see I should have to cooling power no trouble its just I want to double check my self on this.

Oh yes Theme What Thermotak Case, with "If Ever Released" Primochill Vue in Blue.  Warp Speed Scotty

Watercooling Flow chart.jpg

Rad.jpg

I'm in agreement with doing single input and output, if only because I'm thinking of this in terms of an electrical circuit and water will flow more through the path of least resistance. So by splitting off the CPU and GPU (and two of them), you may run the risk of starving the GPU blocks of water.

52 minutes ago, WolfGar said:

Ok here goes nothing,

1. Please read before smashing the replay button fully please.  

I have a Alphacool NexXxos Monsta Radiator 360, 120mm x 3, Triple Fan, White D5 Pump PWM enabled, 250 Reservoir, 2 980 GTX water blocks, and 1 CPU Block

Please see the JPG file to a much better explanation then what I could type.  The Radiator has 3 inputs each side I am looking to put 2 on one side to allow and two back to the Res.  I did get a rather large Reservoir by mistake so would like not to get another one along with the Radiator.  From what I see I should have to cooling power no trouble its just I want to double check my self on this.

Oh yes Theme What Thermotak Case, with "If Ever Released" Primochill Vue in Blue.  Warp Speed Scotty

That port on the end is suppose to be for bleeding any air that might get trapped in the end tank, while you could use it for water flow it’s not exactly the best setup. As other have mentioned your flow restriction between the CPU and GPU block will be different leading to one have a lower flow through them and potentially impact cooling. 

Use 2 ports on the rad and just plug the rest,The reason rads have many ports is so you have a lot of options on mounting and running the loop.And like said helps with air bleeding when filling and adding air while draining.Your design i would go in the cpu then out then in the first gpu then out then in the 2nd gpu and out to the rad.The y spliter is not a good idea and will cost you a lot more in fittings and tubing then you really need.