Looking for a new mouse

Steeler1994

What up all. I'm trying to find a new mouse that would work for me. Getting tired of the shape and the cable is starting to fray being braided.Had it for a few years, but just want something new. 

EDIT: My budget is $80

Current Mouse= G303

Hand Size = 17cm x 10cm

Games I play = LoL, WoW, CSGO

Grip Style = Claw/Palm Hybrid

2 minutes ago, Steeler1994 said:

budget?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Which games do u play the most?

Cause Wow is an MMO and u might need extra button and u also play fps and for that u'll need a good sensor.

If u mainly play FPS and MOBA get the G403,G603,Rival 310,Deathadder elite,G502 or rival 600.

If u need extra button but also want to use it for FPS get the Rival 500 or Corsair scimitar pro. Roccat leadr is wireless and has tons of button but it exceed your budget.

Or just click the BEFORE YOU BUY A GAMING MICE link in my sig it will take u to my mouse guide and there's a mice suggestion section over there.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 minute ago, Steeler1994 said:

$80

Deathadders are like $40, wouldn't go steelseries, had annoying issues with my Sensei RAW

Honestly random chinese mice work fine for the most part

The guys at Tek Syndicate put out this mouse which looks alright, focused on the hardware
https://www.amazon.com/Standard-Gaming-PC-Mac-Linux-Unix/dp/B0776J7H5P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516239037&sr=8-1&keywords=Fenek+Mouse

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Personally I love my Razer DeathAdder Chroma, but I pretty much exclusively play first person shooters. So I guess it's a awesome shooter mouse?

Razer has really bad QC

Get a MX Master

My life

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Deathadders are like $40, wouldn't go steelseries, had annoying issues with my Sensei RAW

Please stop to prevent people to buy from certain products just because u had a problem with one of their products.

Sensei RAW is a mice from years ago and it use LASER sensor.

Steelseries are doing fine with their rival line up and the new 600 is considered to be the best fps mice for large hand despite its overkill sensor and lod gimmick.

So what issues did u have with the raw?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

corsair dark core is coming out in a couple weeks.  I may go with that  I just got a g502 and i can't stand the noise from the scroll wheel, and when i pull my finger off the left click.  Also tried a corsair Glaive, which seems good for the most part, just doesn't fit my hand as well as i would like

2 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Bought it last christmas

Completely inconsistent, but it will basically just stop tracking for a few seconds at a time, lifting it up may or may not fix it immediately, don't think it does

like it'll drop to like 50dpi or something on either the X or Y axis, only lasts for a short amount of time, tried looking for a firmware update with no issue, but it's too random to just toss it, maybe once a day it'll happen, if it loses me a game of dota it's going out the window though.

But at least I can put boobs on the bottom.
5a5ffb3dd5d4a_BoobMouse.thumb.jpg.f41a610a4202f39b6b7e744fb1fdf452.jpg

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Razer has really bad QC

Get a MX Master

Agreed but dont use Laser sensor for competitive fps match

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Bought it last christmas

Completely inconsistent, but it will basically just stop tracking for a few seconds at a time, lifting it up may or may not fix it immediately, don't think it does

like it'll drop to like 50dpi or something on either the X or Y axis, only lasts for a short amount of time, tried looking for a firmware update with no issue, but it's too random to just toss it, maybe once a day it'll happen, if it loses me a game of dota it's going out the window though.

But at least I can put boobs on the bottom.

I guess u are using a clothpad?

Laser sensor will struggle when tracking on a clothpad because they track deeper and reveal more details thus gives u unnecessary information.

Get a hardpad and it will fix your issues.

I made a guide on it u can check my signature "before you buy a gaming mice"

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

4 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

A QCK+, ya. Will probably just ditch the mouse instead of buying a hard pad, but why would it work 99% of the time without failure? It's not like there's any major imperfection with the pad.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

A QCK+, ya. Will probably just ditch the mouse instead of buying a hard pad, but why would it work 99% of the time without failure? It's not like there's any major imperfection with the pad.

Well its up to you.

Welp its laser sensor they are known for having inconsistent tracking issues especially if u are using a clothpad.

So its either that or your raw is faulty which u can RMA it if u still have the warranty.

If u google sensei raw issues u'll find a tons of people having an issues but most of them are using clothpad when they should've use hardpad and worst they use it for FPS like flick shot or just making 180 turn by whiping their mouse. laser sensor will fail you if u did that on a clothpad but even though they track well on a hardpad its still inferior compared to optical with a clothpad.

Its not that there is an imperfection with your clothpad,its just because the laser sensor.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]