1080ti won't output over HDMI

volrath

So, I got a 1080ti last week and its been working fine, that is until today. Booted and one of my displays wasn't showing found out it was the one connected to HDMI out. The display works when plugged into the other outputs and the cable works (also tried with another working cable). So the issue is fully with the HDMI on the card. 

And other troubleshooting methods/potential fixes you guys can fire at me?! Fell like this might be an RMA though.

I can use the DVI for my set up for the time being, but wanna get a VR headset in the future so will need that HDMI out as I'm already running a 4 monitor set up!

AMD 6800XT, Ryzen 7 5800X, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4, Corsair H100i, ROG Strix X570-ENZXT s340 Elite

Have you tried the monitor's HDMI input with another source, such as a laptop?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

1 minute ago, Jamiec1130 said:

Have you tried the monitor's HDMI input with another source, such as a laptop?

No, mainly because I don't have anything to hand RN. But I have tried connecting to my other monitors, every time I connect any of them to the HDMI it just comes up with 'no signal' and NVIDIA Control panel cant see the monitor...

AMD 6800XT, Ryzen 7 5800X, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4, Corsair H100i, ROG Strix X570-ENZXT s340 Elite

54 minutes ago, volrath said:

So, I got a 1080ti last week and its been working fine, that is until today. Booted and one of my displays wasn't showing found out it was the one connected to HDMI out. The display works when plugged into the other outputs and the cable works (also tried with another working cable). So the issue is fully with the HDMI on the card. 

And other troubleshooting methods/potential fixes you guys can fire at me?! Fell like this might be an RMA though.

I can use the DVI for my set up for the time being, but wanna get a VR headset in the future so will need that HDMI out as I'm already running a 4 monitor set up!

Proceed to take quick video clips (keeping them small to send online) or as links/videos on your phone.... so you can show the Store/Person who RMA's your card for you.

I'd RMA... not-normal behavior from their TOP tier product line.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Tried uninstalling drivers, no luck :( 

Thanks guys, yeah I will email EVGA later today once I'm back from work and have the evidence recorded. Knowing their RMA service it will be sorted quickly :)