Which QLED Tv, that I should choose

Dunzaus

So I been watching reviews (Except for the Philips one because I can't find anything, besides a few comments on the German Amazon) and I can't decide.

The Tv's are:

Sony Bravia KD-65XE9305BU (Gets Dolby Vision this month, don't know about future HDR10+ though)

Samsung QE65Q7F (Won't get Dolby Vision, but I assume HDR10+, at some point, correct me if I am wrong)

Philips 65PUS8602 (Got Ambilight which looks cool. Not sure how good it's HDR Plus is)

Right.

What's most important to me is, 1:

Smooth motion

Best picture quality

Best HDR quality and picture

Least illumination in dark scenes coming from sides, button and top, from the LEDs. 

Good upscaling from lower resolutions

As many HDR standards supported as possible, though all of the above is more important to me.

Keep in mind they all costs the same in my country, at the moment.

Hope someone can point out the best of the 3 and can tell why.

Thanks! :)

I think if you can't get an OLED the Sony is the way to go.  My reason, android TV.  

Honestly at that price. get an LG OLED

Ether a c7 or wait a little while for their new 8 series that they showed of at CES this year.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |