Screen turned Green and now I can't start the PC

DanielVogel

I was playing a round overwatch with a friend and then my Screen turned Green (Picture) the Sound froze and I couldnt Press any button. I hold the Power Button for a Long Time so that the PC would Turn Off. After pressing the Button again it was Booting for 3 sec. And then Turn Off. Then restarting automaticly, Booting for three sec and Turn Off again. I pulled Off all the cabels and looked in the PC If Something Looks Not normal. Sadly I am Not that clever in the PC Things somit looked normal for me. After pulling Off everyone cabel except for the Power and Display cabel and Like 20 restarting the PC turned on but I so Not get a Display Signal. Did Just my graphic card Pass away? 

(Sorry for this horrible spelling. German autocorrect dont Like English)

00004IMG_00004_BURST20180113124023_COVER.jpg

Shut down the PC and try booting with iGPU. That means, connect to the graphic card of your motherboard and see if it boots. If everything boots ok, then the GPU might be your problem. 

1 hour ago, iHDCool said:

Shut down the PC and try booting with iGPU. That means, connect to the graphic card of your motherboard and see if it boots. If everything boots ok, then the GPU might be your problem. 

OP, do this but don't forget to take the gpu out. otherwise it won't use the iGPU. 

She/Her

Your graphics card probably broke and is shorting out the motherboard, causing it to shut down to prevent damage.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*