Moto G or Nexus 4

Nexus 4 all the way. I'm choosing myself between it and HTC one X. Because the biggest con of MOTO G is you are limited to 8GB of it of which android takes up almost a half and you get only about 4gb for all your music, apps etc... And some people complain about the screen not being very good.  :)

hard to say

the battery life isnt really good on the nexus 4 my bro has one (6 hours or less)

its heats up under load

very slippery if placed on a slanted table

Moto G is great 

performance wise its ok

id go with the Moto G if i was you

btw how much is the moto x?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

nexus 4

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

i would take the Nexus

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

@qwertywarrior its not available in Ireland (where i live) but i think its like $499 off contract (not sure though)

then go with the G

ull end up being annoyed by the nexus 4

battery life is one of the most horrible things on that phone

if u can

buy a nexus 5

http://richardbloomfield.ie/2013/10/ordering-the-google-nexus-5-in-ireland/

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.