Sick of Crappy Audio On Board

My mobo gives me horrible onboard audio when I plug any headphones in I get a loud staticy noise that is unbearable 

Also it doesnt do this is puppy linux 

Get a sound card then.

Example? 

I thought my headphones are defect. But finally I come down to solve my issues. Try the FiiO 10.

The cap near the sound thing has a jointed joint could that be causing interference 

Get a cheap sound card.Problem solved.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I don't know which one and I dont have alot of money 

Don't get a soundcard, you could have the same problem or worse. I'd get a Fiio E10 instead.

If this only happens on Windows and not on Linux (if I read that correctly), I'd assume it's a sound driver issue. I'd reinstall your sound drivers and see if that helps.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I don't know which one and I dont have alot of money 

Well then,How much money do you have?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Well then,How much money do you have?

Like 30$ US

Don't get a soundcard, you could have the same problem or worse. I'd get a Fiio E10 instead.

If this only happens on Windows and not on Linux (if I read that correctly), I'd assume it's a sound driver issue. I'd reinstall your sound drivers and see if that helps.

can you link me to this I don't know which everyone is talking about :(

can you link me to this I don't know which everyone is talking about :(

One of these things http://www.amazon.com/Fiio-E10-USB-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B005VO7LG6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387000825&sr=8-1&keywords=fiio+e10

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Find out how much money you can spend on a sound card, spend that much on an ASUS sound card.

Find out how much money you can spend on a sound card, spend that much on an ASUS sound card.

I thought we were done with that phrase.

tumblr_lfpezflDSf1qefacq.jpg

just get a fiio e10. its external with its own metal shield. driverless and some of the best budget dac/amp combo there is.
u will probably still get noise on a soundcard cause if they have shielding its pretty ass

if his problem was he had to throw away $30 then id agree!

With that said OP, if you've only got $30, you might as well try the Asus Xonar DG. It might do the trick.

I didn't read the thread, but did you try plugging into the motherboard?