Best way to clean?!

Stages

So, the title says it all... what is the best way to clean your PC, Interior and exterior. Should you use compressed air? Some say an electric leaf blower works well on low settings but what if you don't have one? Can you use a hair dryer on cool setting? What are your opinions? People say compressed air can leave moisture which isn't good on components so not too sure. Any ideas and input anyone?     

5 minutes ago, Stages said:

So, the title says it all... what is the best way to clean your PC, Interior and exterior. Should you use compressed air? Some say an electric leaf blower works well on low settings but what if you don't have one? Can you use a hair dryer on cool setting? What are your opinions? People say compressed air can leave moisture which isn't good on components so not too sure. Any ideas and input anyone?     

I usually use canned air for dusting out the case. Fan filters I remove and vacuum.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

I use the old make up brush from my wife :D   then hoovering it. Compressed air work fine but. It disperses the dust all in room.

10 hours ago, SmashinMachine said:

I use the old make up brush from my wife :D   then hoovering it. Compressed air work fine but. It disperses the dust all in room.

Wouldn't the make up brush cause static? also the hoovering i've heard isn't good either cos sucking up the dust in your PC can also cause static.

1 minute ago, Stages said:

Wouldn't the make up brush cause static? also the hoovering i've heard isn't good either cos sucking up the dust in your PC can also cause static.

Hmm I am gonno with that my fans incl GGPU fans, airfilters and case. I had no problems since years

6 hours ago, Stages said:

A hair dryer works great. Don't use compressed air in cans, not enough power, you empty them too fast and it is not environmentally friendly at all.

Hair dryer works really well, dust filter with a vacuum cleaner and for super sticky dust, a makeup brush works great. I carry the PC outside and blow the dust out with a big air compressor or a backpack blower.

You can get hobby air compressors fairly cheap, a much better investment than buying compressed air cans.

You can buy air compressors for 50 bucks. 

i used hair dryer to blow dust out of GPU and CPU cooler for 7 years or so until i bought an air compressor.

Canned air for tight spots, vacuum cleaner to collect flying dust, lower power with vacuum to clean dust filter. Any smooth surface with microfiber cloth.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I used my tap on high pressure to clean out my R5 vents and let it dry.

Sennheiser HD600 Logitech G304 White Anne Pro 2 LG27UL500

Ryzen 5 3600 + MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC in Fractal Design Nano S