only like 4 290x'es left in stock on newegg

Lil Chillbil

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

600 for a reference card LOL how cute.

Too much moneys!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

stupid prices

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

What were the launch prices on the 290X? I don't remember?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

What were the launch prices on the 290X? I don't remember?

$399 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

$399 

jesus christ! 600 dollars now! Yeah....good job AMD. Now everyone is going to be buying 780's... interesting.

Hail Sithis!

jesus christ! 600 dollars now! Yeah....good job AMD. Now everyone is going to be buying 780's... interesting.

congrats lol, my friend bought a 280 for $200 just before litecoin blew up 

#KilledMyWife 

congrats lol, my friend bought a 280 for $200 just before litecoin blew up 

That litecoin/bitcoin shiz isn't going to last long. so I don't think we have to worry about these prices for a while.

Hail Sithis!

That litecoin/bitcoin shiz isn't going to last long. so I don't think we have to worry about these prices for a while.

I know, and then they will be left with hot running cards that are mostly burnt out cause they may as well of been running the heaven bench for 24 hours a day... 

#KilledMyWife 

I know, and then they will be left with hot running cards that are mostly burnt out cause they may as well of been running the heaven bench for 24 hours a day... 

Yeah, AMD needs to worry more about temps next time. they need a better cooler and to have non reference cards at launch.

Hail Sithis!

Yeah, AMD needs to worry more about temps next time. they need a better cooler and to have non reference cards at launch.

indeed good sir. Us nvidia fanboys are much smarter than amd fanboys 

#KilledMyWife 

And they are out of stock... lol 

#KilledMyWife 

indeed good sir. Us nvidia fanboys are much smarter than amd fanboys 

Please..Don't say that. people will think I am a fanboy.

Hail Sithis!

Please..Don't say that. people will think I am a fanboy.

sorry lol, its not like its the plague. I am a self proclaimed fanboi 

#KilledMyWife 

And they are out of stock... lol 

See what you did!!

Hail Sithis!

sorry lol, its not like its the plague. I am a self proclaimed fanboi 

YOU SIR ARE A POOP FACE :P

Hail Sithis!

290X was $500 and 290 was $400. 7950/7970/280X/290/290x are all selling out at above MSRP so i don't know about everyone buying 780's.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

290X was $500 and 290 was $400. 7950/7970/280X/290/290x are all selling out at above MSRP so i don't know about everyone buying 780's.

well the 780 is coming down in price slowly, so it's not the 'golden calf' in price that it used to be.

Hail Sithis!