Best place to buy Windows 7 product key

video76

Hi, I'm trying to reinstall windows for a computer but need a windows product key to download the iso from Microsoft, what would be the cheapest and fastest secure way to buy a product key? Thanks :)

Why Windows 7? get Windows 10 instead. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Just now, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Why Windows 7? get Windows 10 instead. 

because they way its setup its through a server, i'd like to stay windows 7. don't really  need the 10 upgrade. I'm afraid the data wont work with windows 10. because its designed for windows 7 to work. and I need the product key to download the iso so I can have it on a usb drive instead of using my disc.

3 minutes ago, video76 said:

Hi, I'm trying to reinstall windows for a computer but need a windows product key to download the iso from Microsoft, what would be the cheapest and fastest secure way to buy a product key? Thanks :)

At this point? eBay. Buyer protections are strong enough that you can just file a claim and win if you get a dud, even if it installs and activates flawlessly then deactivates within the first 60 days.

If not eBay, SCDKeys and Kinguin are your best bets.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

1 minute ago, video76 said:

Either Kinguin or G2A whichever is cheapest (Seems like G2A is out of Win 7 keys). I bought my Windows 10 Pro key from Kinguin.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

You can get free keys from old computers at the recycling facility.

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Just now, Jamiec1130 said:

You can get free keys from old computers at the recycling facility.

yes, I tried that with a couple dells I have laying around and it came with a popup saying that its already been activated by manufacture.

Just now, Ryujin2003 said:

Are you a student by any chance?

no I just help around the office

12 minutes ago, video76 said:

yes, I tried that with a couple dells I have laying around and it came with a popup saying that its already been activated by manufacture.

Call the number it gives you. You'll spend a few minutes on the phone with a machine that will text you a link, and you activate from there. As long as it's not the third or fourth time that key has been used, you won't even have to talk to a person.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

4 hours ago, video76 said:

You cannot get access to the ISO with an OEM key. You have to use a key from a CD box. Dell, HP, etc... Require you to but their inflated images (which is often times easier for to driver issues). If you have a key for a product you purchased at one point, it'll let you, but not for OEM.