Need Some Help With Movie Making!

My friend CMSS is a QuakeLive player and he wanted me to make a movie showcasing his frags and amazing feats.

I have only done a little editing, so I thought it would be best to ask the LTT community and see if they could make a cool movie for him?

The clips I am sure are mostly short, and high paced.

Any help would be appreciated. :D

Car: 1994 Accord LX, 1978 280z

PC: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/DaCoder/saved/#view=zZZhP6

No offence but I kinda feel that you are begging.

That and the fact that if he does it himself then he will learn the processes and 

through experience learn what works best.

If he doesn't like WMM then you can get a 30 day trial of Premier Pro just by making a adobe account

Sharp learning curve that comes with the program but it is a very solid program.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

No offence but I kinda feel that you are begging.

That and the fact that if he does it himself then he will learn the processes and 

through experience learn what works best.

If he doesn't like WMM then you can get a 30 day trial of Premier Pro just by making a adobe account

Sharp learning curve that comes with the program but it is a very solid program.

Well not begging, but I have yet to make a good movie. And seeing as how he really wanted a quality video, I wanted to see if someone on here could do it for him :/

I used WMM back in the classic days, but the newer version is unbearable.

There is a way to change it back and honestly if you want to make any good movies at all its best to play around yourself.

Not saying nobody will help you but from experience, i don't like editing too much, if its my own content or something that

really interests me then i'll spend a good amount of time to do the work but unless I tend to shy away from editing

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

There is a way to change it back and honestly if you want to make any good movies at all its best to play around yourself.

Not saying nobody will help you but from experience, i don't like editing too much, if its my own content or something that

really interests me then i'll spend a good amount of time to do the work but unless I tend to shy away from editing

Well thanks for the help, and I found that old version of classic WMM. (good old times)

I remember using a greenscreen plugin for it :P

Anyways, thanks!