Cannot change key bind to left alt + tab?

ScreamSlasher5X

To swap tasks I need to press Alt Gr and tab to swap, for ease I want to bind it to left alt + tab. I've tried changing keyboard language but it's not working. My brothers keyboard allows him to use both Ctrl tab and Lalt tab.

Does your left Alt key actually work? As far as I know it should work with either Alt key as standard.

10 minutes ago, IntMD said:

Does your left Alt key actually work? As far as I know it should work with either Alt key as standard.

How would I go about testing it?

EDIT: DW. No it doesn't work. Ctrl, Alt Gr and Delete works, Ctrl Lalt and Delete doesn't.

5 minutes ago, ScreamSlasher5X said:

How would I go about testing it?

EDIT: DW. No it doesn't work. Ctrl, Alt Gr and Delete works, Ctrl Lalt and Delete doesn't.

Try a different keyboard on your system. If it works with that, then it's your keyboard that sounds broken in some way. Might be worth popping off the keycap and making sure there's nothing stopping it from working properly. If there isn't then you'll either have to get used to it not working, or get a new keyboard most likely.

2 minutes ago, IntMD said:

Try a different keyboard on your system. If it works with that, then it's your keyboard that sounds broken in some way. Might be worth popping off the keycap and making sure there's nothing stopping it from working properly. If there isn't then you'll either have to get used to it not working, or get a new keyboard most likely.

OK, well I found a website that checks keys and every other key makes a noise by my Lalt doesn't. HOWEVER, on this site if I press Lalt and tab it's shuffling through every clickable tab, it also will scroll down the page if I press these two.