Best microphone arm/boom arm for AT2035?

So I am getting a AT2035 and it comes with a shock mount so i don't need one and I want to have the arm connect ideally to my desk or my monitor arm. Any suggestions and experiences would really help me since there are so many different options.

I bought this one in august when i got my AT2035, you don't get much better than that until you get this one which is 100$ which is complete overkill. I do HIGHLY recommend getting this shockmount as its WAY higher quality and includes an integrated pop filter! 

7 minutes ago, stavie131 said:

I bought this one in august when i got my AT2035, you don't get much better than that until you get this one which is 100$ which is complete overkill. I do HIGHLY recommend getting this shockmount as its WAY higher quality and includes an integrated pop filter! 

Yea I saw that that arm was well rated but I wanted to see if people had any experiences with my same setup so thanks for the info!

• 3 years later...

Using this thread to make decisions on my current purchases. I'm about to get an AT2035, I wanted to ask which diameter shockmount you got? and if it's really worth getting the higher end desktop mount?