New mac pro - no keyboard or mouse!

CameronUK

On the Apple website and their new mac pros don't come with a keyboard and mouse!! 2500 quid and you don't get a keyboard or mouse! ARE YOU JOKING.

On the Apple website and their new mac pros don't come with a keyboard and mouse!! 2500 quid and you don't get a keyboard or mouse! ARE YOU JOKING.

Why are you looking at the Mac Pro?

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Disregard Apple, acquire currency.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

When has a "trash can" come with a keyboard and mouse ????

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

Oh apple

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

why would it? wouldn't a power user (who the mac pro is intended for, mostly) use their own peripherals? i would...

Dude be serious if your already spending $2500/$3000 dollars minimum why would they provide you a keyboard and mouse..Yeah you could say that it's stupid however if you're a professional you will have keyboards and mice hanging around your studio/work office.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

who cares ...

There are only two person groups who would buy a Mac Pro ...

... those rich ones who have to much money to spend

... those who actually need a very powerful Mac (those probably also have the funds)

Do you also complain about missing stuff from Dell, HP or Lenovo workstations.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Why are you buying a Mac Pro?

Who said I was buying it? I was on there demonstrating to a friend how overpriced it was :P

why would it? wouldn't a power user (who the mac pro is intended for, mostly) use their own peripherals? i would...

Exactly like Sea Aych said to which I agree to his comment, why would you intend to think it'd come with a keyboard or mouse . Just use your own.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

Who said I was buying it? I was on there demonstrating to a friend how overpriced it was :P

Show him the link I posted if he want's to build one..

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Exactly like Sea Aych said to which I agree to his comment, why would you intend to think it'd come with a keyboard or mouse . Just use your own.

Because at 2.5k they should include one. That's like buying high end car and them saying well we thought you'd use your own special tyres.

Because at 2.5k they should include one. That's like buying high end car and them saying well we thought you'd use your own special tyres.

yeah that is like buying a highend car and still having to pay 5 grand for the sat nav ...

That isn't quite the same. Although you've merely changed my analogy but cars are totally different from PC's down to the nook and cranny of enigeering. If they don't advertise it then it should come with it.

Plus if you were upgrading from the previous Mac pro I'd guess the keyboard and mouse are a primary requirement to keep hold of.

You can get this incredible mouse from them for only $50!

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB112LL/B/apple-mouse?fnode=56

Top-notch quality there.

My friend has one of these, painful to use.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB829LL/A/apple-magic-mouse?fnode=56

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Almost every Mac user I now has a PC mouse. Yea, I know the die hards stick to a Mac mouse but they're just avoiding the inevitable.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

who cares ...

There are only two person groups who would buy a Mac Pro ...

... those rich ones who have to much money to spend

... those who actually need a very powerful Mac (those probably also have the funds)

Do you also complain about missing stuff from Dell, HP or Lenovo workstations.

Powerful and mac seem to contradict each other.... 

My friend Erwin is buying one of these things, i'm sticking with my P.C workstation and I guarantee you I will put out more Content to the Churches Broadcast network than him. He currently uses a 2006 mac pro he bought USED for $1000 because it came with a keyboard, mouse, 1600x900 type resolution apple monitor. And a copy of iwork, ilife and Final Cut pro 06. And he tries to game on this thing in his off time... The gpu is a 7300 gt for gods sake.  

(this is the same friend who sold his pc workstation to get an ipad to edit video on then he recently sold the ipad for this used mac pro while he saves to buy a new one....

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

You can get this incredible mouse from them for only $50!

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB112LL/B/apple-mouse?fnode=56

Top-notch quality there.

YUCK!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Powerful and mac seem to contradict each other.... 

My friend Erwin is buying one of these things, i'm sticking with my P.C workstation and I guarantee you I will put out more Content to the Churches Broadcast network than him. He currently uses a 2006 mac pro he bought USED for $1000 because it came with a keyboard, mouse, 1600x900 type resolution apple monitor. And a copy of iwork, ilife and Final Cut pro 06. And he tries to game on this thing in his off time... The gpu is a 7300 gt for gods sake.

You and your workstation and you and your 'my PC is faster than a almost 8 year old Mac' comparisons ...

The 12 core Xeon E5-2697 V2 would f*ck your 'workstation' so hard, it would never stop bleeding ...

You and your workstation and you and your 'my PC is faster than a almost 8 year old Mac' comparisons ...

The 12 core Xeon E5-2697 V2 would f*ck your 'workstation' so hard, it would never stop bleeding ...

yes but, I paid $1200 total for my setup

$1200 gets you a macbook air or a 2006 mac. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Except you can just build a PC workstation with equivalent parts for over a $1000 less and still be able to upgrade/replace components AND don't have a trash can computer that will probably get so hot it can incinerate paper.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |