Framestutters are ruining my life, pls help :((((((

Hi beautiful people!

i heard i can get much needed help here. :)

Issue: Framestutters that occur all 5-10 Minutes. the duration of the stutter is only half a second, but i am going crazy because of it!
it's noticed HEAVILY in Overwatch and Wolfenstein the new colossus, not noticed in other games tho. 
i have a video where it's visible.

My specs:

- GPU: nVidia 1070 GTX

- CPU: i7 4770K

- 16 GB RAM

- Monitor: ASUS PG278QR

Other Informations: the temperature of both GPU and CPU seem to be normal while the stuttering happens (around 60 degrees Celsius, i dont know what that is in freedom units). 
i noticed that the maximum frequency of my CPU is constantly over 100% while playing, don't know if that has any effect. (screenshot included, the drop of the blue line is when i exit the game, in this case Overwatch.)

i think i got the problems when i upgraded from a 780 GTX to 1070 GTX. i was playing Overwatch without any problems around 9 months ago with a 780.

What i tried: i tried to change my settings ingame.

i tried to close as many programs as possible.

i tried not to cry.  but i failed. :(
Updated my GPU driver.

CPU.png

GE1.png

GE2.png

Project 1.avi

8 minutes ago, friedrice said:

My specs:

are...

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

27 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

are...

sry i accidentally posted my topic without finishing it, it's edited and done now. 
thank you in advance for your time! :)

When I have problems with Stutter and crashes in games, I Usually reinstall/update the drivers for my graphics card, and if that doesn't work I begin looking for older drivers, sometimes the new/current driver might be bad

2 minutes ago, Jalma567 said:

When I have problems with Stutter and crashes in games, I Usually reinstall/update the drivers for my graphics card, and if that doesn't work I begin looking for older drivers, sometimes the new/current driver might be bad

i will try looking for an older driver, thanks for the tip!