Poor in-game rendering and lag spikes.

CTDO

So I recently just upgrade to a GTX 1080 Turbo OC from Gigabyte, and recently all my online games such (The Division, GTA V etc) are having a lot of choppy rendering and a lot of frame dips where I freeze for maybe a second, but it is quite noticeable. Now, I have reason to believe the GPU is not at fault because even before my upgrade I would lag inside of discord, for example when I click the discord window it would lag onto screen or just crash and restart (Same with other programs such as Chrome etc), so I get the feeling this could be a hard drive issue? I tested my HDD in CrystalDiskMark and CrystalDiskInfo, and my sequential reads are... quite poor (Image below), CrystalDiskInfo is also cautioning me for "Reallocated Sectors" (Image below).

I was wondering if I am correct in assuming its my hard drive on it's last legs? But really confuses me is that games like Fallout 4 or any offline games do not have these same performance issues. As a matter of fact the only online games I can play at max is Destiny 2 and Overwatch. Any ideas? My hard drive I've had since October 2015 an it is a Seagate BarraCuda 1TB I purchased for like £32 / $43.

Specs;

Processor: i7 6700k 4Ghz
Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 Hydro Series
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 8GB
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Turbo OC
PSU: Corsair RM750x 750w 80 Plus Gold
MOBO: Gigabyte Z170 Gaming K3

Capture.PNG.77106e55525a809eece1a801613e1f92.PNGCapture2.PNG.3226fb5a1b1baaf5fea5e82c3dc8897f.PNG

use ddu to uninstall drivers then reinstall them

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.

Tried that and it didn't fix it