Assetto Corsa

Commander_Z

Has anyone brought this??

Looking at buying it, but i dont have a wheel yet.

Hoping to get one soon.

I suppose it wont be as fun using a mouse/kb to drive

Looking for a job

IM also looking to get this seems like the only real alternative to gran turismo 6 on the pc

as above if anyone has this let us know if its any good

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

I don't own it but I got to try it with a 360 pad. Didn't try it for long enough to get a good feel but the physics are definitely there. I'm not sure if I'm going to get it since I already have race room and aside from having Ferraris there wasn't much to pull me into assetto corsa. Though I have heard that it is really good with a wheel. I'll have to see if I can dig out my old wheel and make another try out happen.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

I don't own it but I got to try it with a 360 pad. Didn't try it for long enough to get a good feel but the physics are definitely there. I'm not sure if I'm going to get it since I already have race room and aside from having Ferraris there wasn't much to pull me into assetto corsa. Though I have heard that it is really good with a wheel. I'll have to see if I can dig out my old wheel and make another try out happen.

its in alpha at the moment (i think it still is anyway) so alot more content should be added over time

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

and its only gonna get more expensive as its gets  to beta and final release.

might be the time to get it, even if you dont plan on playing it for a while

Looking for a job

And why are G27's so expensive???? I wanna get one but the price is quite high

Looking for a job

And why are G27's so expensive???? I wanna get one but the price is quite high

If you keep an eye out sometimes you can find the PS2 version of the G25 second hand for a good price. I've had one since GT4 released, it's really good. But it's also noisy and needs a strong table.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

its in alpha at the moment (i think it still is anyway) so alot more content should be added over time

Yeah, I'm just not as into sims as I was growing up. But if any of the hardcore sims get the 'ring anytime soon I'm probably going to impulse buy it and loose a night of sleep all at once.

You can get G27's for 200 bucks in Canada. Check Ebay or craigslist. Another good wheel is the Driving force GT. 150 bucks and its 900Degree rotation and Force Feed Back. anyways. I own Assetto Corsa and its really good. Its like a Forza 5 or GT 6 on PC. My advice though is to wait another year till Project CARS. But Assetto Corsa is worth it in my opinion. Go for it. Ive tried it with a PS4 controller and its ok. Rumble feed back is good and strong.

i might buy a Xbox 360 for pc controller in the intereme

Here in NZ, a new G27 is $327

Looking for a job