good virus softwear

CryptoMatt

ill only use it to scan and then once the trial is up ill just get rid of it if it had a free trial.

whats a good one, i alredy used the malwarebytes one and i need it for virus  

3 minutes ago, CryptoMatt said:

ill only use it to scan and then once the trial is up ill just get rid of it if it had a free trial.

If you are using Windows 10 then, you don't really need more than something like Malwarebytes but, if the stock isn't enough for you then, try Avast here.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

i use TronScript every few months just to make sure im good

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

12 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

If you are using Windows 10 then, you don't really need more than something like Malwarebytes but, if the stock isn't enough for you then, try Avast here.

Avast is the worst 

10 minutes ago, Alexsolo said:

free version of malwarebytes and windows defender is all you really need, the rest is a bit of good common sense, don't go installing random stuff and clicking on popups.

I have windows defender off 

Comodo Internet Security. Its Free And Its Full Suite And Its Totally Awesome. Been Using It For 6 Years And Not A Single Problem. 

It Comes With Hips Detection, Auto Sandbox, Firewall (one of the best firewall) and internet security protocol that secures your internet traffic. Its just the total security suite you need. 

Microsoft in there infinite wisdom have decided to impose a VRAM cap for games the that use DX9 o.O. May God Bless them those whoever came up with that idea. :dry:

You're looking for something that does not, has not, will not, might not or must not exist ... ... but you're always welcome to search for it. 

7 minutes ago, CryptoMatt said:

I have windows defender off 

Why?

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Defender + Malwarebytes + common sense is usually more than enough. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

1 hour ago, CryptoMatt said:

MBAM Premium + Windows Defender + CommonSense™ is all anyone ever really needs. That being said, I'm aware the CommonSense™ cannot be purchased and everyone has differing levels of access to it, so that's what security suites such as Kaspersky or Kaspersky or Kaspersky are good for.

Notice how I recommended the same security suite 3 times - that's because after 10+ years as a computer repair technician, I have found that only Kaspersky actually respects your computer by being lightweight, and unlike Norton, BitDefender, Comodo, AVG, and Avast! (who now owns AVG, which is why Avast! is shit now), I have never had Kaspersky prevent me from connecting to the internet because its' firewall corrupted itself during an update.

Honorable mentions go to ESET, ESET, and ESET, since again, it's another security software I have NEVER had a problem with, and thus can recommend as a secondary product. Oh, and please don't ask me about "M" Security, as I don't want to become triggered.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

5 minutes ago, kirashi said:

MBAM Premium + Windows Defender + CommonSense™ is all anyone ever really needs. That being said, I'm aware the CommonSense™ cannot be purchased and everyone has differing levels of access to it, so that's what security suites such as Kaspersky or Kaspersky or Kaspersky are good for.

Notice how I recommended the same security suite 3 times - that's because after 10+ years as a computer repair technician, I have found that only Kaspersky actually respects your computer by being lightweight, and unlike Norton, BitDefender, Comodo, AVG, and Avast! (who now owns AVG, which is why Avast! is shit now), I have never had Kaspersky prevent me from connecting to the internet because its' firewall corrupted itself during an update.

Honorable mentions go to ESET, ESET, and ESET, since again, it's another security software I have NEVER had a problem with, and thus can recommend as a secondary product. Oh, and please don't ask me about "M" Security, as I don't want to become triggered.

I stopped using 3rd party antivirus for those exact "resource" reasons many years ago.    

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Kaspersky free or Bit defender Free , You have to sign up for both doe, that's the annoyance with them with pop ups reminding you to do so often.

Details separate people.

Bitdefender and Malwarebytes + CommonSense™ is good.

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

1 hour ago, NunoLava1998 said:

Bitdefender and Malwarebytes + CommonSense™ is good.

I don’t need it for protection, I need it just to scan to see if my protection is doing it’s job 

2 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Kaspersky free or Bit defender Free , You have to sign up for both doe, that's the annoyance with them with pop ups reminding you to do so often.

2 hours ago, Keith W said:

Another recommendation for Kaspersky here.

I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security for years without issue 

2 hours ago, Keith W said:

Another recommendation for Kaspersky here.

I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security for years without issue 

3 hours ago, mr moose said:

Defender + Malwarebytes + common sense is usually more than enough. 

3 minutes ago, CryptoMatt said:

just quotes

If you don't want to sign up for anything then just use MSdefender, if you don't mind signing up then use kaspersky or bit-defender.

There really isn't anything else to tell you here. 

1 hour ago, System Error Message said:

you want a malware software? What kind of malware do you want? Trojans? RATs? viruses? worms?

If I wanted a malware software why wouldn’t I put Virus software in the tittle 

3 hours ago, CryptoMatt said:

If I wanted a malware software why wouldn’t I put Virus software in the tittle 

because thats exactly what you put in the title.

"good virus softwear"

You didnt say anti virus, this implies you want either the malware or software to make malware :P 

Didn't kaspersky make their antivirus free few months ago?Is it this one or is it still unavailable in my country?

10 hours ago, System Error Message said:

because thats exactly what you put in the title.

"good virus softwear"

You didnt say anti virus, this implies you want either the malware or software to make malware :P 

Yes give me software to make a virus