High mouse latency

I have a laptop or as the box says gaming notebook pc with a 3gb 1060, i7700hq, 12 gb ddr4 running at 2400mz i think, and 1 tb hard drive. it is about 6 or 7 months old and i have recently begun feeling high latency when playing games. when trying to move my mouse takes forever to respond, tried getting a new mouse thinking that mine was broken (the cord of my mouse is kind of beaten up) and the new mouse did the same thing. does anybody know of a fix or what could be wrong???

Have you changed anything in Windows settings or installed anything that would have done so?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

On 12/31/2017 at 4:57 PM, Alexsolo said:

Where is the mouse receiver plugged into? front USB port or back? Might not be able to pass signal through desk or PC case to the receiver.

It's wired but I have it directly plugged in

14 hours ago, UrMum.Gay.LOL said:

It's wired but I have it directly plugged in

Sounds like a driver thing, update graphic drivers.

average fl studio fan vs average cubase enjoyer

rubber dome apologist

if you are reading this you are contracted the gae

1 hour ago, vaiwalker said:

you probably have synaptics installed. uninstall that shit. 

What is that?

1 hour ago, WubGuy said:

Sounds like a driver thing, update graphic drivers.

I have latest drivers

7 minutes ago, UrMum.Gay.LOL said:

I have latest drivers

Hm ok, also yeah uninstall synaptics like the other guy said, google it if you need but basically its a mouse driver thing, see if your mouse has a specific driver for windows and download that

average fl studio fan vs average cubase enjoyer

rubber dome apologist

if you are reading this you are contracted the gae

7 hours ago, WubGuy said:

Hm ok, also yeah uninstall synaptics like the other guy said, google it if you need but basically its a mouse driver thing, see if your mouse has a specific driver for windows and download that

Ok so basically now I think I found out it was my Nvidia drivers cuz my laptop just got an update for them and ended up deleting all the drivers... Now im running on integrated graphics how do I get my gtx 1060 back?