Casual gaming laptop

nfolenius

Hi. I'm wanting to get a laptop soon, and I wanted it for a couple reasons, I currently have a desktop PC, but I do prefer the convenience of a laptop. My current Desktop has good specs, and that's not the issue. I just want a simple laptop that would be able to run some simple games like League of Legends, Minecraft, or something around 30-60+ fps, but also be able to run discord/skype/teamspeak in the background. I don't care about built in webcam or mic, I have like three spare headsets. I also would like to have windows ten. Is there something you guys could recommend? I don't know much about laptops.

4 minutes ago, nfolenius said:

Hi. I'm wanting to get a laptop soon, and I wanted it for a couple reasons, I currently have a desktop PC, but I do prefer the convenience of a laptop. My current Desktop has good specs, and that's not the issue. I just want a simple laptop that would be able to run some simple games like League of Legends, Minecraft, or something around 30-60+ fps, but also be able to run discord/skype/teamspeak in the background. I don't care about built in webcam or mic, I have like three spare headsets. I also would like to have windows ten. Is there something you guys could recommend? I don't know much about laptops.

budget? 15"?

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, sicily428 said:

budget? 15"?

well <450$ but if there's a really good deal or something I'll go up more

any screen size ok

Acer Swift 3 or Aspire 5. Asus Vivobook (there are many models). All with newest 4c8t 8250U CPU.

However I suggest used business laptops, good build quality and input devices. Throw in some RAM and SSD and new battery and you're good to go. Make sure you got 1080p panel though (preferably IPS).

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128