Critical Process Died on windows 10

PSUGuru

Encountering a big issue here.

Recently, I built my sister her own computer for Christmas. But it has a serious issue that I cannot figure out. It happene a lot. You could be doing basic things on the PC, or nothing, and all of the sudden it bluescreens, saying CRITICAL PROCESS DIED everytime. I have reinstalled windows four times now, and to no avail. I have tried the command line route but the PC crashes before it can complete.

It’s on a 2.5” 1tb HDD SeaGate drive. Is the drive faulty? Would a reformat help? Or do I need to replace it?

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.

yeah try a new HDD, put a new HDD in and install windows on it and see how far you get with it on her pc 

I had this before where it would reset every hour with bsod exactly at 1:07:00 uptime. Its a bunked drive prob.

There's an app called Blue Screen View which can pull the BSOD details and point you in the right direction with a Google search.

Crashing surviving a fresh reinstall means some critical hardware failure.  Might want to check the basics: CPU/Temp, RAM, HDD.

Solved it. It was a combination of bad RAM and a corrupted hard drive. RIP. Thanks, everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.