Best Motherboard to OC a i7 6700k

I currently have an i7 6700k, and a B150M MSI 3 Motherboard. I am wanting to OC my CPU in order to stream Fortnite at 144hz frames. Any suggestions for the best motherboard to overclock this CPU to its full potential that is also a good pick for future upgrades? Also, for cooling I have an H100i v2 so that's not an issue.

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Jawzz said:

I currently have an i7 6700k, and a B150M MSI 3 Motherboard. I am wanting to OC my CPU in order to stream Fortnite at 144hz frames. Any suggestions for the best motherboard to overclock this CPU to its full potential that is also a good pick for future upgrades? Also, for cooling I have an H100i v2 so that's not an issue.

Thanks in advance

Either Asrock Z170 OC formula

or

Asus Z270 Maximus IX Apex.

Both of them are capable more then your H100i v2 can handle, and you might wont ever get your CPU to its "full potential" with that cooler, not even close but thats a different story. The OC formula is more friendly in "daily use" though, the apex requires a little bit more fiddling it sometimes is a bitch that wont boot when you want it to and stuff :D 

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |