HTML/CSS Editor

1823alex

So I've been looking for an html and css editor that shows the code on one side and the live preview on the other, I found one that was coded with Visual Basic it's ok but it can't load more than 1 thing at a time. I'm trying to find one like it but one that can load like 3 html files and 3 css files and when I switch to a different one it shows the live preview. One of my friends showed me code editor from Microsoft since it's free i was gonna get it but then found it's only windows 8...

yJwq9PN.png

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

I just do the ghetto way of coding on Notepad ++ and hitting F5 on Mozilla Firefox Nightly 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

I'm in the same boat as @LifesCompanion. In fact, I think that should be the proper way. There's no better way to see what effects code changes make than to actually view them in a browser (and in many different ones to ensure anyone can view them no matter what type of browser they use).

I'm in the same boat as @LifesCompanion. In fact, I think that should be the proper way. There's no better way to see what effects code changes make than to actually view them in a browser (and in many different ones to ensure anyone can view them no matter what type of browser they use).

with brackets.io (see my post) it live-updates in a browser (def chrome but support for other stuff coming soon) and you get a whole load of cool tools

HTTP/2 203

• 4 weeks later...

I just do the ghetto way of coding on Notepad ++ and hitting F5 on Mozilla Firefox Nightly 

Basically this, combined with any web development stack like Xampp, Wampserver, etc. Works for fancier stuff like PHP, SQL, etc. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

The excellent choice for this is Dreamweaver cs6

Its perfect for your need that shows the code on one side and the live preview on the other

I just use Sublime Text and refresh the page in the browsers I'm testing it in.