Cable Management causes PC issues lol

DarshanDash

Hi, 

Okay well so i'll jump to the issue.Earlier this week i cleaned up my desk i unplugged the PC (DVI , Power cables , USB Everything ) since i had renovations.I then managed the cable like using nails and made sure they were in place  just the DVI cables since they are long.

Then once the cables were done arranged strangely my computer took long to boot.When i switched it on the computer had turned on but the monitor was still at NO INPUT SCREEN i had plugged everything properly and tightly.I have no idea how this can even happen and now when i launch a game this happens lol

q0cLubN.png

like i never get asked what GPU or resolution to use before i unplugged the computer please help me sort it out lol.

35 minutes ago, DarshanDash said:

Hi, 

Okay well so i'll jump to the issue.Earlier this week i cleaned up my desk i unplugged the PC (DVI , Power cables , USB Everything ) since i had renovations.I then managed the cable like using nails and made sure they were in place  just the DVI cables since they are long.

Then once the cables were done arranged strangely my computer took long to boot.When i switched it on the computer had turned on but the monitor was still at NO INPUT SCREEN i had plugged everything properly and tightly.I have no idea how this can even happen and now when i launch a game this happens lol

q0cLubN.png

like i never get asked what GPU or resolution to use before i unplugged the computer please help me sort it out lol.

Can you make this a bit more clearer.

From what i understood the you did some cable management.

1.Did that include the inside of the PC.

2.So did the PC boot up the first time, or did the no input screen show up first .

3.Was there any updates for windows or GTASA

1 hour ago, TekSupport said:

Can you make this a bit more clearer.

From what i understood the you did some cable management.

1.Did that include the inside of the PC.

2.So did the PC boot up the first time, or did the no input screen show up first .

3.Was there any updates for windows or GTASA

1.No just the outside exterior wires.

2.It show no input screen for the first time then i waited for sometime and windows appeared.

3.no updates zero.

Also that picture is WINDOWS + PRINT SCRN i dont know why it became that sort of frame usually when i printscrn+win it never happens.

Thats kinda why im curious about this.What does cable managing have to affect my PC ?

On 27/12/2017 at 12:51 PM, DarshanDash said:

1.No just the outside exterior wires.

2.It show no input screen for the first time then i waited for sometime and windows appeared.

3.no updates zero.

Also that picture is WINDOWS + PRINT SCRN i dont know why it became that sort of frame usually when i printscrn+win it never happens.

Thats kinda why im curious about this.What does cable managing have to affect my PC ?

Cable management shouldn't have any affects on your pc.

1. After the first time was there any issues booting the PC.

2. Is there any performance issues with your PC compared to previously?